• Join Us!
  • U.S treasury arrested
  • U.S treasury arrested
  • U.S treasury arrested
  • U.S treasury arrested
  • U.S treasury arrested
  • U.S treasury arrested
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: U.S treasury arrested

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default U.S treasury arrested

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested

• U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      why is this not on fox nbc cnn???sorry its hard to read

PAULSON ARREST UPDATE... BREAKING, MORE TO COME
      PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL

Saturday 30 December 2006 20:05
      4th January 2007: All details of the Paulson arrest scenario and the contents of the Diary coverage on this website, together with all the previous Wanta postings, are pre-approved by Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., Treasurer and Executive Vice President, AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc, and by Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta. We will not be responding to further emails on this subject. When we have been briefed and have prepared any further posting, and have obtained written approval, we will post.

2nd January 2007: Henry M. Paulson appeared late at the National Cathedral service for the late President Ford, and took a seat behind Nancy Reagan and next to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice. US and British sources inform us that Paulson was exfiltrated from Europe on a British plane.

We are expecting to receive spectacular REconfirmation of the arrest and indictment of the US Secretary of the Treasury shortly. In the meantime, those Americans who, deceived for years by their intelligence community, cannot accept that we publish only what has been carefully verified, and who believe that we are another intelligence disinformation site, will have to back off and face up to the realities of the situation. If correctly handled, the developments are going to be hugely beneficial for the United States and for the Rest of the World. If malevolently handled, there will be a hyperinflation in the United States, soup kitchens, and a global depression. Stay tuned...

George Orwell: 'In an age of deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act'.

J. Edgar Hoover: 'The individual is handicapped coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists'. [As with the Holocaust].

Martin Luther King: 'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere'.

US friend, IA: 'You are to be congratulated on a masterful piece of research in exposing the treason and the biggest heist in history'.

The 'mainstream' has been caught short by the Internet and is losing support both in the United States and Britain, as a consequence. We have certain information that substantial 'funny money' payments have been made to certain news outlets, and when 'further and better particulars' about such payments become available, the information will be published on this site.

Finally, we will, at the appropriate time, expose all those who have chosen to send us rude, crude, libellous and otherwise lazy and reprobate emails, so that they come belatedly to realise where the truth lies and that it is they who are dupes. When one is tested like this, one discovers who one's true friends are: and the experience, to put it mildly, has been enlightening. Happy New Year!

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY HENRY M. PAULSON HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN EUROPE

SENTENCING INFLICTS EXTREME DISGRACE UPON THE UNITED STATES GENERALLY

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING, NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY LIKEWISE AT THE RECEIVING END OF PARALLEL SUBPOENA FOR SIMILAR CRIMINAL OFFENCE(S).

GERMAN AUTHORITIES EXERCISED THE INTERNATIONAL SUBPOENA, BRINGING PAULSON (AND CHENEY) UNDER GERMAN JURISDICTION, GIVEN THAT GERMAN BANKS TRYING TO MAKE THE WANTA PAYMENT WERE TWICE PREVENTED BY MR PAULSON FROM DOING SO. WHEN THIS HAPPENED THE SECOND TIME, PAULSON WAS ARRESTED.

PAULSON CHARGED WITH DIVERSION OF FUNDS AND WITH NON-PERFORMANCE OF WANTA’S $4.5 TRILLION: HE WAS ARRESTED AFTER SEEING MME ANGELA MERKEL, WHO WOULD OTHERWISE BE COMPLICIT IN THE $4.5 TRILLION THEFT (WHICH OF COURSE SHE IS NOT). BUT THAT WAS THE SITUATION.

ARREST CONFIRMED BY SEVEN SOURCES: KEY U.S. TREASURY OFFICIAL ORDERED TO GERMANY, SUBJECTED TO A GAG ORDER, AND INSTRUCTED TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIS OWN U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY. HE HAS BEEN IN GERMANY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, TESTIFYING BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL, STAFF OF THE U.S. CONSULATE AND THE GERMAN ATTORNEY GENERAL (EQUIVALENT) ABOUT THE ENDLESSLY FRUSTRATED ATTEMPTS OF AMBASSADOR WANTA'S CORPORATION, TO OBTAIN RELEASE OF THE FUNDS, AND ABOUT ALLEGED CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS BY PAULSON, GOLDMAN SACHS AND COMPANY, ET AL.

THE U.S. ‘MAINSTREAM MEDIA’ ARE WITHHOLDING THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN WORLD HISTORY FROM THE MUCH-ABUSED AMERICAN PEOPLE.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: U.S treasury arrested

Well, if it's true, you can bet your ass itwill be on CNN. CNN is owned by Ted Turner who is one of the biggest liberal anit-Bush people on the planet. Anything CNN can do to attack Republicans, they will, trust me. Ted hates Republicans. Why do think the attendance at Braves games are so bad? Because the dumb ass went a publically insulted Republicans in a state that is dominated by Republicans. I clearly remeber when he did it too. Ticket sales dropped big time and even people with season tickets quit showing up. LOL But, to each his own, I just think people should have more business sense then that. It would be like owning the Boston Red Sox and then publically bashing Democrates. Only a dumb ass would do that.

Anyways, like I said, if it's legit, then it will be on CNN, you can count on it. Just give it time to be looked into. If it never airs, then it's for a reason, and that reason isn't Bush's power of the media. Everyone knows the media is driven my Liberals. Hell, most of the media is owned by Jewish people who predominantly support Liberals because they don't believe in what Republicans do. As a matter of fact, I don't know one sinlge Jewish person who is a Republican. Anyways, something to think about.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Good post solid!

Of course our government censors the media behind the scenes. They tell us only what they want us to think, not know. Because most of the garbage we hear is half truths, or misinterpreted stories to benefit our government and make them sound like saints!

Freedom? HA! Only ignorant people truly believe we are free. If you look back in history true patriots stood up to the beliefs of the majority and were frowned upon. When they gave us our liberty they then became heroes. So whatever happened to true patriots? They sure as hell aren't the people falling in line for bush, hanging on his every word!

I get so worked up at how blind our society is!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      Good post solid!

Of course our government censors the media behind the scenes. They tell us only what they want us to think, not know. Because most of the garbage we hear is half truths, or misinterpreted stories to benefit our government and make them sound like saints!

Freedom? HA! Only ignorant people truly believe we are free. If you look back in history true patriots stood up to the beliefs of the majority and were frowned upon. When they gave us our liberty they then became heroes. So whatever happened to true patriots? They sure as hell aren't the people falling in line for bush, hanging on his every word!

I get so worked up at how blind our society is!
      Yeah, it's funny how 'freedom' has perameters. The term freedom should be just that, free to do what you want as long as it's legal. Ahhhh, there's the catch, who defines legal and at what point does law interfer with freedom? Should a person be free to kill? They could in the old days. You could have an argument and kill someone without punishmen if it was a fair fight. Would like that freedom to be returned?

The freedoms of the past are different than today for many reasons....the threats of today are much worse than back then. Punishment for crime was much more severe back then. But these pansy ass Liberals made sure that criminals had rights too. What a bunch of crap! You rape someone or you molest a child, sorry, I could care less about your 'rigths'. Rights that Liberals think these useless members of society deserve.

The bottom line is, and will always be, there is no such thing as true freedom unless you go buy your own island and you allos those who choose to join you the ability to do whatever they want. And that means, WHATEVER they want. That is the only true form of freedom. Anything else, is governed. And as soon as you make one rule, just one, you have placed limitations and therefore done away with 'true' freedom. Now, you have governement. You have a person or group of persons who have made a rule and everyone must follow it.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm liberal and I don't believe in freedom for criminals. I constantly complain that criminals have way to many rights, and victims are the ones who get no justice. I get so frustrated with our garbage system!

Republicans on the other hand are for guns (which I am also) but they are also for censorship which is the biggest violation of free speach. They get easily offended by things and feel if they like something it should be legal, but if they don't it shouldn't. They never once take into consideration the likes and dislikes of other people which is robbing me of my freedom.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

well as far as i know it is true, im not sure if there has been arrests but they are subeonaed as it says..this should be interesting if it gets any coverage.

Sorry but i completely disagree, the media is not driven by liberals..rupert murdoch (fox) is one of the biggest neocons there is. As far as cnn, i cant imagine them being any different but ill look into it since u say the owner is liberal. The media is our 4th branch of government. Theres a big difference between jews here in america and the zionist,nwo jews that own aol time warner (cnn)

"Republicans on the other hand are for guns (which I am also) but they are also for censorship which is the biggest violation of free speach."

Take away our guns and you can take away our freedom..for example australia recently banned guns by citizens and theyre another country thats about to turn fascist

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm liberal and I don't believe in freedom for criminals. I constantly complain that criminals have way to many rights, and victims are the ones who get no justice. I get so frustrated with our garbage system!

Republicans on the other hand are for guns (which I am also) but they are also for censorship which is the biggest violation of free speach. They get easily offended by things and feel if they like something it should be legal, but if they don't it shouldn't. They never once take into consideration the likes and dislikes of other people which is robbing me of my freedom.
      Both are for censorship bro. Liberals are always trying to get Christmas turned into Holiday, they are always trying to get religion taken out of things. It was Tipper Gore (wife of Al Gore) who censored Rock music. Trust me bro, Liberals censor just as much as Republicans so you can't point the finger either way on that one. It's BOTH of them and it's understandable on both sides. I don't like profanity on TV when my son could hear it and he only 4. Espescially when they play it on commercials during none prime time. How am I supposed to keep my 4 year old from hearing cuss words when they are played on none prime time commercials? Or, do you feel I don't have the right to protect my child from that? Or do you feel I just shouldn't even have a TV? See, there's two sides of that. I think there should in fact be limitations of what time of day profanity suold be allowed on public TV. But, that's me and no one is going to tell me I don't have the right to wish that. On the same note, Liberals are telling Christains they don't have the right to talk about God and Jesus on TV because they don't want their child to have to hear it. See? It's never going to end because one group is always going to tell the other group "well, change the channel if you don't want your child to hear it". Ok, well what about commercials, how am I supposed to know what is in a commercial? I have no problem what so ever changing channels to protect my child. Yet, Liberals feel Christianity shouldn't even be on TV at all. Maybe you don't feel that way, but there are Liberals who do. That's censorship bro. Even you yourself have stated you wish the religious coalition (or whatever you call it) would stop. That is censorship.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^right..your speaking of people to the far left, and just like people on the far right, i think both are killing our society.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      Both are for censorship bro. Liberals are always trying to get Christmas turned into Holiday, they are always trying to get religion taken out of things. It was Tipper Gore (wife of Al Gore) who censored Rock music. Trust me bro, Liberals censor just as much as Republicans so you can't point the finger either way on that one. It's BOTH of them and it's understandable on both sides. I don't like profanity on TV when my son could hear it and he only 4. Espescially when they play it on commercials during none prime time. How am I supposed to keep my 4 year old from hearing cuss words when they are played on none prime time commercials? Or, do you feel I don't have the right to protect my child from that? Or do you feel I just shouldn't even have a TV? See, there's two sides of that. I think there should in fact be limitations of what time of day profanity suold be allowed on public TV. But, that's me and no one is going to tell me I don't have the right to wish that. On the same note, Liberals are telling Christains they don't have the right to talk about God and Jesus on TV because they don't want their child to have to hear it. See? It's never going to end because one group is always going to tell the other group "well, change the channel if you don't want your child to hear it". Ok, well what about commercials, how am I supposed to know what is in a commercial? I have no problem what so ever changing channels to protect my child. Yet, Liberals feel Christianity shouldn't even be on TV at all. Maybe you don't feel that way, but there are Liberals who do. That's censorship bro. Even you yourself have stated you wish the religious coalition (or whatever you call it) would stop. That is censorship.
      Go look at commercials from other countries. They are absolutely hilarious and definitely get my attention. The problem is most republicans are against anything sexual and therefore try to ban sexuality. Sexuality sells!

I know your response is should my 4 year old see sexuality on tv? Well when I was 5 my parents used to lock out the playboy channel when they left so I couldn't see it. They would lock the channel out, turn the key, and that program wouldn't work until you put the key back in and reprogrammed it. I got smart and diverted their attention to something else, and I would program it in. Then when they pulled the key out....WALLLAH! PLAYBOY CHANNEL WAS ON! I loved seeing titties and I was 5!

My parents never watched that stuff or had books like that for me to see. It's part of nature and I see no reason why people get all bent out of shape about it. If you teach your kids right from wrong they will make the right decision. My dad taught me and I was a virgin until I was 17. It probably would have been longer if I wasn't kicked out of the house.

My point is teach your kids what's right and what's wrong. Teach them that they can't do everything they see or hear. That's your job as a parent. So No I don't think they should censor TV. But I do feel they should make parent friendly channels for those that don't want to hear swearing or see sexuality. That would then appeal to all!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by solidground View Post
      ^right..your speaking of people to the far left, and just like people on the far right, i think both are killing our society.
      Agreed! I'm pretty far to the right, but I don't think I have the right to take away anything from anyone. I don't agree with abortion but man, I wouldn't want to be the one to decide whether it should be legal or not. There's too much conviction to go one direction AND at the same time, people have to make their own choices in life. If you take away everything that 'I' consider bad in the world, how on earth are people supposed to make the choice between right and wrong?

But, I do agree that it can't be all one or another, or else it's no longer freedom. Even if it were everything I personally would want, I know it would not be fair to others. I would love to have many things done a certain way or certain things abolished, but, in all fairness, it's not right to do so. IMO

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Agreed! I'm pretty far to the right, but I don't think I have the right to take away anything from anyone. I don't agree with abortion but man, I wouldn't want to be the one to decide whether it should be legal or not. There's too much conviction to go one direction AND at the same time, people have to make their own choices in life. If you take away everything that 'I' consider bad in the world, how on earth are people supposed to make the choice between right and wrong?

But, I do agree that it can't be all one or another, or else it's no longer freedom. Even if it were everything I personally would want, I know it would not be fair to others. I would love to have many things done a certain way or certain things abolished, but, in all fairness, it's not right to do so. IMO
      Holy snickies! I agree with you on that!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Go look at commercials from other countries. They are absolutely hilarious and definitely get my attention. The problem is most republicans are against anything sexual and therefore try to ban sexuality. Sexuality sells!

I know your response is should my 4 year old see sexuality on tv? Well when I was 5 my parents used to lock out the playboy channel when they left so I couldn't see it. They would lock the channel out, turn the key, and that program wouldn't work until you put the key back in and reprogrammed it. I got smart and diverted their attention to something else, and I would program it in. Then when they pulled the key out....WALLLAH! PLAYBOY CHANNEL WAS ON! I loved seeing titties and I was 5!

My parents never watched that stuff or had books like that for me to see. It's part of nature and I see no reason why people get all bent out of shape about it. If you teach your kids right from wrong they will make the right decision. My dad taught me and I was a virgin until I was 17. It probably would have been longer if I wasn't kicked out of the house.

My point is teach your kids what's right and what's wrong. Teach them that they can't do everything they see or hear. That's your job as a parent. So No I don't think they should censor TV. But I do feel they should make parent friendly channels for those that don't want to hear swearing or see sexuality. That would then appeal to all!

I agree with that bro. I actually have less problems with sex than I do profanity for a child. I think sex education enables them to make the right choices in life. Ignorance of sex pretty much will set them up for failure. I guess there's a line to it though. Husbands who prefer to look at other women naked thatn their wives are in fact committing adultry (according to the Bible). So, for me, I wouldn't want the temptation. And, if you think for a second it doesn't offend them, you are mistaken. Well, not all, but most women would get very offended if their husband got more excited to see other women naked than her. I refuse to do that to my wife. But, that's me and what I choose. I understand people don't look at things the same way I do.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested

• U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      • U.S treasury arrested
      I agree with that bro. I actually have less problems with sex than I do profanity for a child. I think sex education enables them to make the right choices in life. Ignorance of sex pretty much will set them up for failure. I guess there's a line to it though. Husbands who prefer to look at other women naked thatn their wives are in fact committing adultry (according to the Bible). So, for me, I wouldn't want the temptation. And, if you think for a second it doesn't offend them, you are mistaken. Well, not all, but most women would get very offended if their husband got more excited to see other women naked than her. I refuse to do that to my wife. But, that's me and what I choose. I understand people don't look at things the same way I do.
      Me and my wife look at porn together. Some women find porn degrading. To each his or her own. But they have no right to take others rights away just because they disagree with it. so that's why I say that they should have certain channels dedicated to those that are so against sexuality and temptation. Do I agree with it being censored? No. But there should be some channels for those that would like it censored. But they shouldn't just put a general censorship on all programming. It's pretty pointless and infringes on my rights.

Just like the classic commercial in I think germany where a girl and guy are in a car and the girl goes down to give the guy a bj. It shows her go down, him smile, her bobbing her head, then him have a confused look on his face. Then the camera goes lower and it shows her bobbing on the shift knob instead of his diick. Then it says optiker. It was a commercial for glasses. I think it's pretty funny and definitely got my attention. That commercial would never air in the U.S. because we have way to many conservatives that ruin good harmless fun for everyone else just because they are sexless non sexual bores. (and as a note I said way to many conservatives, I'm not saying all but many)