• Join Us!
  • Please critique my cycle??
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Please critique my cycle??

buggy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Please critique my cycle??

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

My mate is wanting to run a 8 week cycle, he will be using 200mg deca per week, 250mg primo per week, 25mg winstrol ed.. He is looking to gain lean mass and cut.. Is that enough to get a good 10 pounds of muscle with a good eating diet and good training routine?? Also will be running 4 times a week can get proviron , clomid, hcg and nolvadex if neccesary, his stats are 5'10 186lbs and 10%bf. Any ideas how many calories he needs to take in and some suggestions on how he should cycle this... Can only work with whats listed cant get anything more...

iced
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i doubt the primo is legit, and where is the test at?

spidey is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

He should definately have everything in hand BEFORE he starts. He will need a box of Clomid for post cycle. 21 tabs to take 100 mg the first week and 50 mg the second. He should have at least 3 months of Nolvadex (20 to 40 mg ed) in hand in case gyno rears its ugly head. With deca, that is a possibility.

The doses seem a bit low IMO. Is this his first cycle? If so, than low dose is probably best. If not, I would suggest more like 300 mg ew deca and 500 to 600 mg ew primo. Also, his libido is going to take a big hit with no test or proviron to keep it up. Deca is extremely inhibitory on the HPTA. If his sex life matters to him, add at least 250 mg ew test enanthate or 50 mg ed proviron.

I am basing my suggestions on what I have read for simularly sized guys on the boards. I have never used deca or primo myself. Only fina and test prop.

Spidey
      Spidey is a fictional character. I do not use or condone the use of illegal drugs. Any references to steroids or other illegal drugs is purely for entertainment purposes and role-playing.

x|Fluid|x is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 506
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Primo is quite mild, I personally wouldnt run lower than 400mg, BUT..if he's onyl looking for 10lbs in 2 months, then there shouldnt be a problem.
      x|Fluid|x is presenting REAL opinions and DOES encourage and condone the use of steroids or other illegal/legal substances that may be used in an illegal manner.

xFluiDx@ziplip.com
      fluid@fitnessgeared.com

Minister of Controlled Substances for the KINGDOM of KANADA.

voodoochild
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

How old is your mate? If he got his diet in order I bet he could accomplish his goals with no gear. He should get at least 2 gms protein for every pound he wants to be. So 196 x 2 equals approximately 400 gms protein per day...not easy to do but possible if he works at it. He should also be trying to get 25 cal per pound...200 x 25 equals 5000 calories per day...the cleaner the better.

My opinion, for what it is worth, try to do it without steroids...he can do it. If he feels he needs gear do some research. This is not a good cycle. Every cycle should have test in it...at least when you are starting out.

bigdog20
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

If you goal is only 10lbs of muscle it can done with out gear. If he must use gear though always have test in a cycle. A male needs test.

buggy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by voodoochild
      How old is your mate? If he got his diet in order I bet he could accomplish his goals with no gear. He should get at least 2 gms protein for every pound he wants to be. So 196 x 2 equals approximately 400 gms protein per day...not easy to do but possible if he works at it. He should also be trying to get 25 cal per pound...200 x 25 equals 5000 calories per day...the cleaner the better.

My opinion, for what it is worth, try to do it without steroids...he can do it. If he feels he needs gear do some research. This is not a good cycle. Every cycle should have test in it...at least when you are starting out.
      Mate ive tried telling him that but he wont listen, i have some pics if u want to check them out, im all natural only ever used supps and ive acheived my goals

voodoochild
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I hear you buggy and way to go for yourself. If I were you I would refuse to give him any advice on the gear. Just keep pounding home the good advice. He will decide for himself what he is going to do...all you can do is give him the advice you think is best. Sometimes being a good friend is tough work.

When he finally tells you to piss off and that he is going to run it anyway you might want to ask a mod if you can show them the gear in the secure forum and make sure it is legit...primo is highly questionable. Also really get on him hard about getting a good recovery program in place before he starts and some anti-e on hand just in case. And finally try to convince him to get some test in there...if nothing else when he is *****ing about no gains when it is over you can at least say, "told you so".

Good luck mate. Do your best to convince him to go natural for the time being.

buggy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

bro he's stubborn as fuck, if he wants to use it then im just gonna let him be...