• Join Us!
  • Need your opinion on this!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your opinion on this!!!

gearjunky is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 369
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Need your opinion on this!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

So its a sunday night and i'm bored so decide to wach some TV. i go surf the channels and stop at the discovery channel(my favorate channel i wach) and i stumble a show about crazy aliens story! at first it was cool and intereting and i'm not the type of person to beleive everything i read/see! so the show goes on about crazy shit on aliens and goverment conspiracy and i found it interesting but most entertaining! now this guy shows up called "David Ike" and states that the truth about everything in this world relies on aliens taking over earth since the time of the pyramides and they've been living here since then! i was laughing so hard when he said this:
      They have been here among us since the time of the pyramide and they are derived from lizards and they have re-poppulated themself with humans and now have the ability to shift change from lizard to human when they want!
      He kept going on about ****ed up shit like that and then he concluded that was are all living in a matrix type world and we are prisonners.
      so i want your opinions on this! i'm a very open minded person when it comes to theory's and religions and will listen to everyone that has anything to say or share. i feel that the more you know(even if its fiction or theory) its always fun to know how people think.
      So my opinion about this David Ike guy is that he has some very cool ideas and/or theory that would make for a great movie but lizard people living among us that eats human flesh just makes me giggle!
      Gearjunky is only an imaginary character
      I realy weight 135lbs and never used a dumbell in my life.

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Need your opinion on this!!!

That explains some of the knuckle heads I work with...lol
      Have you ever heard of Riley Martin? Those of you with sirius are know who I mean. Go to www.thecomingoftan.com this dude may even blow David Ike away! I think he may have gotten his hands on some really bogus acid back in his day.

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i heard about that ..little over the top for me though..theres a certain name for the "transforming" of these lizard people haha, cant think of it though..i think its a bit crazy but NOTHING would suprise me
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

gearjunky is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 369
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by solidground
      i heard about that ..little over the top for me though..theres a certain name for the "transforming" of these lizard people haha, cant think of it though..i think its a bit crazy but NOTHING would suprise me
      Its called something like shape shifters or face shifters
      But like i said i'm very very open minded about things like that and will listen to all/ or most theorys with open mind but in the end i have my own beleif witch a call "Still searching"
      Gearjunky is only an imaginary character
      I realy weight 135lbs and never used a dumbell in my life.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Fuk you for laughing at us Lizza-sapians! Every damn minority group gets their asses kissed from the pc *****es out there but not us! I'm sick of being discrimainated agains just because I have scales and a bifurcated toungue! Your pricks are just jealous that once we control your world we're gonna be banging your ole ladies and shedding our skin on your graves.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

A little far fetched if you ask me.

Here's an odd one for you though. The pyramids and the Aztecs both on opposite sides of the world, both unaware of the other, have pictures of the exact same spacecraft in their heiroglyphics. That' s a little to coincidental if you ask me. Also the aztecs temples and pyramids are aligned with the same star.

Another odd thing both civilizations that are unaware of the other talk about the great flood that shifted the world. They talk about a great land that stretched from what is known now as South America all the way to The Pillars Of Hercules (Italy). This land disappeared into the water during the great flood (ATLANTIS). There's much more interesting stuff to the story but there's to much to tell. If your interested let me know I'll shoot you some titles of some books that talk about the similarities in the records of both civilizations.

Oh btw Edgar Casey Predicted Atlantis would rise by the Bahamas in the 60's. In the 60's an underwater roadway was discovered off the coast of the Bahamas. This is an uncharted roadway that to this day noone knows how it was built being that it was underwater. A temple was also found near this roadway. Odd stuff.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunky
      Its called something like shape shifters or face shifters
      But like i said i'm very very open minded about things like that and will listen to all/ or most theorys with open mind but in the end i have my own beleif witch a call "Still searching"
      right i think its called shape shifting

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER
      A little far fetched if you ask me.

Here's an odd one for you though. The pyramids and the Aztecs both on opposite sides of the world, both unaware of the other, have pictures of the exact same spacecraft in their heiroglyphics. That' s a little to coincidental if you ask me. Also the aztecs temples and pyramids are aligned with the same star.

Another odd thing both civilizations that are unaware of the other talk about the great flood that shifted the world. They talk about a great land that stretched from what is known now as South America all the way to The Pillars Of Hercules (Italy). This land disappeared into the water during the great flood (ATLANTIS). There's much more interesting stuff to the story but there's to much to tell. If your interested let me know I'll shoot you some titles of some books that talk about the similarities in the records of both civilizations.

Oh btw Edgar Casey Predicted Atlantis would rise by the Bahamas in the 60's. In the 60's an underwater roadway was discovered off the coast of the Bahamas. This is an uncharted roadway that to this day noone knows how it was built being that it was underwater. A temple was also found near this roadway. Odd stuff.

those theories were in some movie i think its called chariots of the gods or something like that right?? if you get a chance rent waking life its a great movie if you are an open minded and philosophical person..part of the movie discusses how humans communicate even if they are thousands of miles away with no technology and no direct interactions..It always puzzled me how such similar structures can be built with no communication byt two different civilizations thousands of miles away..maybe aliens or technology we dont know about still or the explanation they give in waking life

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by solidground
      those theories were in some movie i think its called chariots of the gods or something like that right?? if you get a chance rent waking life its a great movie if you are an open minded and philosophical person..part of the movie discusses how humans communicate even if they are thousands of miles away with no technology and no direct interactions..It always puzzled me how such similar structures can be built with no communication byt two different civilizations thousands of miles away..maybe aliens or technology we dont know about still or the explanation they give in waking life
      Interesting. I want to check out that movie!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunky View Post
      So its a sunday night and i'm bored so decide to wach some TV. i go surf the channels and stop at the discovery channel(my favorate channel i wach) and i stumble a show about crazy aliens story! at first it was cool and intereting and i'm not the type of person to beleive everything i read/see! so the show goes on about crazy shit on aliens and goverment conspiracy and i found it interesting but most entertaining! now this guy shows up called "David Ike" and states that the truth about everything in this world relies on aliens taking over earth since the time of the pyramides and they've been living here since then! i was laughing so hard when he said this:
      They have been here among us since the time of the pyramide and they are derived from lizards and they have re-poppulated themself with humans and now have the ability to shift change from lizard to human when they want!
      He kept going on about ****ed up shit like that and then he concluded that was are all living in a matrix type world and we are prisonners.
      so i want your opinions on this! i'm a very open minded person when it comes to theory's and religions and will listen to everyone that has anything to say or share. i feel that the more you know(even if its fiction or theory) its always fun to know how people think.
      So my opinion about this David Ike guy is that he has some very cool ideas and/or theory that would make for a great movie but lizard people living among us that eats human flesh just makes me giggle!
      I use to listen to talk radio all the time (before having kids). I remember this guy on Art Bell. Doesn't he correlate a metaphoric interpretation of the Bible along with his theories, e.g. satan taking snake form is a metaphoric story of how man is manipulated by the reptiles or something like that? They might not have gotten into that on the Discovery channel. He is definately entertaining, in a delusional type of way.

You know, I think the writers of stargate-sg1 actually use some of his ideas in their show.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Actually, the construction of the pyramids and the temples in south America are nothing alike. They may be shaped like pyramids but the rooms, ventilation and other stuff is all different. The fact that they are shaped like pyramids is just commone sense construction. You want to build something with a roof that is very large, but yet you have no technology for columns or pilers yet, so you start with a permeter foundation and work in until the walls meet.

To me, this just supports the fact that all men were created by God and started out in one area. I will give you another example. Look at Ancient Chinese, Aztec and Mayan Temples, the ancient Pyramids, the Vikings and others. None of them ever met, yet they all have Dragons in their mythology. How do cultures that supposedly never met all have the same mythical creature? Simple, all their ancestors at one point or another were in the same area of the world and migrated from there. Evolution of man from monkey would mean that man could have evolved throughout the world and never had to be together. Yet, this shows that men from all corners of the world came from the same place. The place they were created.
      Last edited by T-Man007; 09-08-2006 at 01:54 PM.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      Actually, the construction of the pyramids and the temples in south America are nothing alike. They may be shaped like pyramids but the rooms, ventilation and other stuff is all different. The fact that they are shaped like pyramids is just commone sense construction. You want to build something with a roof that is very large, but yet you have no technology for columns or pilers yet, so you start with a permeter foundation and work in until the walls meet.

To me, this just supports the fact that all men were created by God and started out in one area. I will give you another example. Look at Ancient Chinese, Aztec and Mayan Temples, the ancient Pyramids, the Vikings and others. None of them ever met, yet they all have Dragons in their mythology. How do cultures that supposedly never met all have the same mythical creature? Simple, all their ancestors at one point or another were in the same area of the world and migrated from there. Evolution of man from monkey would mean that man could have evolved throughout the world and never had to be together. Yet, this shows that men from all corners of the world came from the same place. The place they were created.
      Still doesn't explain how both aztec and egyptian civilizations both had drawings of the same Spaceships and men in space suits. The heiroglyphics contain stories of their current times, so if that was there current times it has nothing to do with their ancestory or if they all came from the same place.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I watched a documentay along time ago, might have been Discovery b4 they were a cable channel (Lenord Nemoy was narrator), said the Egyptians once worshiped a god "0" which was the alpha and omega and created everything. Everything derived from this god, untill thousands of yrs later a story was handed down by the Romans of this messiah from Jerusalem, from which christianaty came almost like an urban legand. There are also hieroglyphics of what look like man in a space suit and in some kind of ****pit similar to modern day technology, and archeologists also found what look like batteries, made thousands of yrs before they were supposedly invented. They were claiming ancient Egyptians were visited by aliens which helped them develop their culture. Oh, iam remembering now...the show was called "In Search Of".
      Last edited by mick-G; 09-09-2006 at 11:03 PM.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by mick-G View Post
      I watched a documentay along time ago, might have been Discovery b4 they were a cable channel (Lenord Nemoy was narrator), said the Egyptians once worshiped a god "0" which was the alpha and omega and created everything. Everything derived from this god, untill thousands of yrs later a story was handed down by the Romans of this messiah from Jerusalem, from which christianaty came almost like an urban legand. There are also hieroglyphics of what look like man in a space suit and in some kind of ****pit similar to modern day technology, and archeologists also found what look like batteries, made thousands of yrs before they were supposedly invented. They were claiming ancient Egyptians were visited by aliens which helped them develop their culture. Oh, iam remembering now...the show was called "In Search Of".
      I wonder if they have any video's of that? I'd love to watch it!

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Here ya go: https://www.pyramidmedia.com/series.php?title_id=1164 The show was on every wk "In Search Of" and it was always narrated by Lenord Nemoy. They did stuff on Loch Ness, Sasquatch, UFOs, Big foot, ancient mysteries, holy grail, etc. They took it off the air..must have been over 20yrs ago, but they will sometimes air old reruns of it either on Discovery or History chan, cant remember.
      Last edited by mick-G; 09-10-2006 at 02:29 PM.