• Join Us!
  • Lady Advice
  • Lady Advice
  • Lady Advice
  • Lady Advice
  • Lady Advice
  • Lady Advice
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Advice

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Lady Advice

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice

• Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      was hoping for some imput from our ladies.... but guys can chime in too.

So there is this really cute 21 year old at my gym. We chat from time to time, but nothing more... She knew I was married.

So friday we get to talking... and i tell her about how my wife dumped me... and how i have no friends in town, and i was somewhat depressed. She said, "you should come out with us sometime"... i got her number... and called that evening. We ended up making plans to meet up that night.

So, I get to the bar at about 11.... walk in and give her a hug. She is pretty wasted and almost instantly starts making out with me.... like intense make out... .like embarassing PDA make out.... but im drunk , down on my luck, so i dont really mind. She starts telling me stuff like..... " I always thought you were so hot... I always thought you were way out of my league" Later her sister was telling me how she used to talk about me all the time." The night continues on.. and each time we cross paths in the bar she attacks me again..... but i tried to keep my distance more or less... but we still had some hot moments.

So we talk saturday, and she is embarassed.... i told her i quite enjoyed the kissing. She thanked me for not taking advantage of her..... and that was it for saturday.

Yesterday I called her and asked if she wanted to hang out for some drinks. She was going to the FSU basketball game. I said give me a ring after if you want, but i never heard back.

So now im somewhat confused. I thought we were just meeting up because she wanted to be nice. I dont know if she might be interested, or she was just drunk and acting out. She is pretty sexy. I definately wouldnt mind hanging out again, even if it is just a distraction from the rest of my life. I dont want to keep asking her out though... if she isnt really interested.

the best part is my wife doesnt like this girl because we used to always talk at the gym.
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.

Lily is offline Elite FG Resident
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Lady Advice

How many other hot men that she likes does she make out with first time getting togher? I guess if that is the type of girl you want...?

You'll probably see her at the gym..she'll more or less let you know if she is really interested....just talk to her when you see her. Ask her outright if she wants to hang out again? Take her to lunch on a Saturday afternoon this way your both sober!

Good luck..keep us posted.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starch into aches, pains and cramps! (that's why I don't do 'em LOL)

bukie
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Oh, well, yeah, I have to agree with Lily... it seems the girl can't control herself very well... and being drunk is not an excuse.... I can perfectly control myself when I'm drunk, I mean, I say a LOT of shit but I don't attack anyone. My best friend is the same way. And man, if I could control myself last time I was drunk and met this guy I was crazy about, then anyone can have self control!!!

And belive me, I'm very liberal... think about the future.... if you have some kind of relationship with this girl, will she do the same thing everytime she feels attracted to someone and has alcohol in her head?

Anyway.... but being impartial now.... she is probably feeling bad about the way she acted, and she will probably act distant if she is feeling bad about herself. Try to talk to her again and be sweet and reassure her....

She can also be just a player though.... I don't know the girl...... you must have a better "feeling" of her....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

im not trying to start a relationship.... im in the middle of getting divorced. I just want a sexy little friend with benefits.

i dont know her that well at all... so i cant really say what she is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bukie
      Oh, well, yeah, I have to agree with Lily... it seems the girl can't control herself very well... and being drunk is not an excuse.... I can perfectly control myself when I'm drunk, I mean, I say a LOT of shit but I don't attack anyone. My best friend is the same way. And man, if I could control myself last time I was drunk and met this guy I was crazy about, then anyone can have self control!!!

And belive me, I'm very liberal... think about the future.... if you have some kind of relationship with this girl, will she do the same thing everytime she feels attracted to someone and has alcohol in her head?

Anyway.... but being impartial now.... she is probably feeling bad about the way she acted, and she will probably act distant if she is feeling bad about herself. Try to talk to her again and be sweet and reassure her....

She can also be just a player though.... I don't know the girl...... you must have a better "feeling" of her....

bukie
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

So if you don't want to start a relationship, go ahead!!! Try to be sweet to her for a while...... talk to her again......... she probably just has a "moral hangover" ahahah...... if doesn't work in lets say, 2 weeks, just forget about her.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Maybe i'm reading this incorrectly but did you call her 3 days in a row?

If so then that might make you seem extremely desperate. And don't always be available because that makes you seem like you have no life.

That's the stuff my mother taught me and ever since I followed that advice I always had women lined up at my door. Everytime I give that advice to my friends they have the same results as I did.

Give her time to anticipate talking to you. Give her time to think about you. That's part of the fun in dating.

bukie
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER

If so then that might make you seem extremely desperate. And don't always be available because that makes you seem like you have no life.

That's the stuff my mother taught me and ever since I followed that advice I always had women lined up at my door. Everytime I give that advice to my friends they have the same results as I did.

Give her time to anticipate talking to you. Give her time to think about you. That's part of the fun in dating.
      I AGREE with that, BUT...... there are ways and ways to go after someone.... you can sound desperate or just charming.... it all depends on how you do it. And of course, don't call more than once each day..... better to call once every 2 or 3 days..... heeheee

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yah 3 in a row...

but the call the first night was to meet up

the 2nd night was to see if she was ok...

ill chill for a few and see if she doesnt call me....

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

dude shes 21 what do u expect

bukie
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Skarhead
      dude shes 21 what do u expect
      Yeah, very good point.....

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think you should have gone ahead and banged her the first night- especially considering that you don't want a relationship. that way you get the sex out of the way early, and hopefully establish point of the relationship- sex.

then it can either go two ways- 1) she feels guilty and never calls you again or 2) you get a friend with benefits.

either way you get laid ;-)
      so fresh and so clean clean

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by nishnish
      i think you should have gone ahead and banged her the first night- especially considering that you don't want a relationship. that way you get the sex out of the way early, and hopefully establish point of the relationship- sex.

then it can either go two ways- 1) she feels guilty and never calls you again or 2) you get a friend with benefits.

Yep!!!! Well said!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

NOW THERE'S SOME REAL SOLID ADVICE RIGHT THERE!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by bukie
      Yeah, very good point.....
      Trust me, u might forget what it's like to be that age or what girls are like tat that age but they're still socially immature relationship wise...If she did something REAL drunk, shes probably embarassed and ashamed...I can remember getting REAL drunk at a part and getting with a girl who was REAL drunk and then never wanting to talk to them again just bc it was ..well..weird. and i think the feeling was mutual I know youer just getting out of a real bad break up and all, but realize shes TWENTY ONE, u probably shoudlnt even be messing w a girl that young

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice

• Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      • Lady Advice
      well she was with friend and family... im pretty sure they wouldnt have let her come home with me...... also we have been on a friendly level at the gym for 2 years, so i wanted to be respectful of her.

and i dont think i came off as desparate at all when i called.... just showing interest.... we had a good little conversation, but she already had plans.

I am sure i will get a chance to hang out with her again.