• Join Us!
  • Sometimes ebay sucks!
  • Sometimes ebay sucks!
  • Sometimes ebay sucks!
  • Sometimes ebay sucks!
  • Sometimes ebay sucks!
  • Sometimes ebay sucks!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sometimes ebay sucks!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Sometimes ebay sucks!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!

• Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      I'm so pissed off! I won some monster cable THX Ultra composite cables for my lcd tv on ebay last saturday. The guy claims he shipped them on monday. He also had another auction that ended at the same time as mine for the same thing. The other guy already got his cables. I still haven't recieved them.

Here's the annoying part, he lives in Alabama and I live in Florida. According to USPS it should take at the most 3 days to get to me. So if he sent it Monday how the heck did it not get to me yet? I'm so freaking pissed off! $40 out the window! Alright just needed to rant a little!

Harry Tasker is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 207
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Sometimes ebay sucks!

ebay is LOADED with scammers now, i won't buy anything fron them anymore. espcially in the electronic area,
      Yours In Sport,

Harry Tasker

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I don`t know..recently I made two 4 purchases at E-Bay .. 1 of them in Germany.. so far I got everything in excelent condition waiting for one more item from Germany. Always ask a seller for a tracking number, look at his feedbacks if you see 2 or more negative or neutral feedbacks go with someone else. If he scammed you - report him to E-bay.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Diggi said it well! If they have any negative feedback don't buy from the,. Also if they are brand new and don't have any feedback don't buy from them as well. As also you can report them to ebay. If you used Pay-Pal I think pay-pal has some type of scam policy as well, might want to check with them too!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah I checked his feedback first and out of 1294 feedback he only had one negative response. That's what threw me off because he's got a good rep. I did pay through paypal but they won't consider shit for 30 days. Also atfirst I emailed him to find out when he sent the item which he said on monday and gave me a delivery confirmation #. Problem is that number doesn't tell you if it has been dropped off at the post office or not. He prints that number off of his computer and puts it on the package. The only thing the delivery conf # tells is when the package is actually delivered which it has not been yet. I have a feeling that he never sent it, but maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. I emailed him twice this weekend and he won't respond to me now that he's realizing that I haven't got my package yet so I'm getting his number so I can talk to this beotch! Damn scammers! This will be the third time I've been scammed on here!

Evil Ryu
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Give it a couple of days. He might not be scamming you, but ebayers are idiots and lie all the time about when they shipped out your item. It once took me a month to receive an item I paid for through paypal. That guy kept making up some bs story about shipping the item, but I eventually got it. Just keep threatining them with negative feedback and tell them you will report them to ebay. I did and received my item express mail.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Ryu
      Give it a couple of days. He might not be scamming you, but ebayers are idiots and lie all the time about when they shipped out your item. It once took me a month to receive an item I paid for through paypal. That guy kept making up some bs story about shipping the item, but I eventually got it. Just keep threatining them with negative feedback and tell them you will report them to ebay. I did and received my item express mail.

Yeah that's my next step. I got his phone number through ebay today and I've tried it once. If I can't get ahold of him by tomorrow night I'm going to threaten him with negative feedback. I just can't stand when people are deadbeats! Only good thing is it's going to fuel my workouts for the next few weeks!

SANDRA is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 34
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What i really hate on Ebay is that most of the sellers always try to make money of the shipping.
      Sandra

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!

• Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      • Sometimes ebay sucks!
      Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA
      What i really hate on Ebay is that most of the sellers always try to make money of the shipping.
      Sandra
      I hate that too! I saw one auction yetsterday for a brian regan DVD for .99 buy it now.......the catch? $40.00 for shipping. Yeah I bet it costs $40.00 to ship a DVD. Maybe if your shipping to the moon but otherwise that's crazy!

Btw welcome to Fitnessgeared Sandra. Nice avatar