• Join Us!
  • MAXSWELLS
  • MAXSWELLS
  • MAXSWELLS
  • MAXSWELLS
  • MAXSWELLS
  • MAXSWELLS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MAXSWELLS

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Arrow MAXSWELLS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS

• MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      yo just wondering how is ur cycle going??? i heard u gained so far 12 pounds in 2 weeks and how is the GH running?????i have't seen u for 2 weeks and half ,damn i will call u later on kid.
      big mike

MaxSwells is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 101
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: MAXSWELLS

Bro I was gonna call u last night, but had to curb my excitement in lieu of what time it was when I got off training...

All I can say is that this time around the results are out of this world. I've never got above 195-200 7% BF @ 6'0", even on 750mg Test/600mg EQ for 12 weeks, in fact this was my last cycle 4 months ago. At the point when I started this one, I was about 178 @ 7% BF.

I started on the 17th of last month. This would be about two weeks for me. I am currently taking 500mg Sus/400mg EQ/350mg Tren every week. This is for 14 more weeks, where on week 10 I will add Winstrol @50mg ED for about 6 weeks. I started taking Jinotropin hGH this past Sunday, so about 5 days now. I got enough to run the whole cycle. I am going to do 4iu ED Sun-Fri for the first month, and then go up to 5iu ED/week for the remainder.

Actually this shit hit me immediately. the first week I gained about 10#. The immediate things I noticed is how strong and thick I got all of a sudden, I think I was stronger and bigger then I was when I got oof my last cycle, just in this forst week...this has got soemthing to do with the Test/EQ/Tren being all thrown in together.

In any case, I did retain some water and was puffy that week. Once I hit the Jinos, it was a whole different ballgame. I actually went down about 3# in the first 2 days of taking the Jinos...then I've stayed @ 196# since Tuesday. Seems that I've been stuck on 196# then, but my BF composition has shrunk down to about 8-9% BF.

Things I've noticed on Jinos(my first time doing Gh), is that once u hit your PM shot, everything is cool and u get really tired, you eat and go to sleep...but I tell u, I wake up multiple times at night and just cant sleep...I have to go downstairs and eat something before I can fall back asleep. Also one thing about this shit, that it goves an all day, all night rock hard errection ...this shit is embarrasing at work, and VERY ennoyeing at night cause I cant sleep...other then that...my joints dont really hurt...just a little uncomfortable, as I adjust to my new strength.

So Mike, I was gonna call your ass last night, cause I was geekin out in the gym like a 2nd grader...bro I hit Delts majorly 2 days ago, destroyed them shits...was supposed to do legz the next day but fell asleep...so long story short, I get my ass back in there on the third day, so one day rest...no big deal...I felt really recovered, me and a friend descided to do chest...
      THis was fucking rediculous, I went up to 110 for 5 reps on incline dumbell presses, and I'm not even gonna talk about the sick tricept pump...I have NEVER felt no shit like this....feels like someone injected your whole muscle with steel, and it set in a mold...LOL
      ANyways, the fun started when I was gonna take a shower and took my shirt off...and I'm not kidding mike, I was twice as big as I have ever been....I mean I looked like a cartoon character....I tripped the fuck out...LOL

Dude if I dont hit a plateau, dont burn my receptors and remain good with my diet/rest/training focus, I see no reason why I cant end up 210-215# @ 5% BF by March, I think throwing in the Zambons at the end and bumping the Jinos to 5iu ED for 12 weeks is gonna do the trick (dont forget I'll be running 5 days a week for last 6 weeks, 3.5 mi @ 1am...try this shit folks, it will burn fat instantly) ...SIK-O

Bro, Once u and Jake get back on, I'll come through and workout with you fools...that should be fun as shit...:smiliecol

p.s. I think the most progress has been achieved through:

1. Reducung the amount of total AAS.
      2. Adding Gh
      3. Eating HUGE
      4. Training & Sleeping BIG.
      5. Taking some Mighty Mike's Advice...LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by big_mike1979
      yo just wondering how is ur cycle going??? i heard u gained so far 12 pounds in 2 weeks and how is the GH running?????i have't seen u for 2 weeks and half ,damn i will call u later on kid.
      big mike

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

LMAOL , u SICK_ O old bama, all good, damn i'am excited, hpoefylly i start on the 19th, i'am day dreaming about my shit too, good , i think my cousin is out of the pic, his wrist hurts and can't lift and gonna be pumpin wt jake, and one week at my gym and 1 week at his gym, let me know so i can hook u up wt the memeberhsip, i know the owner well..... ......damnm u tripled ur size???? interesting !!!!!!! can't wait till i see u but remember once i start big mike will become :BIG MIKE THE FAT WHALE

MaxSwells is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 101
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Oh u kno this shit is on Mike...I'm not stopping until I have my perfect body...gonna let some model Mami take my shit for a testdrive In March in Miami...I'll be sure to load up on plenty of HCG that week...LOL

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS

• MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      • MAXSWELLS
      Quote Originally Posted by MaxSwells
      Oh u kno this shit is on Mike...I'm not stopping until I have my perfect body...gonna let some model Mami take my shit for a testdrive In March in Miami...I'll be sure to load up on plenty of HCG that week...LOL
      yeah bla blalbla bla bla bla bal, i won't consider u big not till i hit 210 kid, so get ur ass to work and work it........ and yeah, gonna be taking hcg too