• Join Us!
  • Oh COME ON
  • Oh COME ON
  • Oh COME ON
  • Oh COME ON
  • Oh COME ON
  • Oh COME ON
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Oh COME ON

46and2aheadofme
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Oh COME ON

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON

• Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      Re: my other post that got closed
      The account that I wanted hacked is an old one of MINE that I forgot the password to and don't remember what the hell my test question means.

And for that I get my thread closed? Obviously it wasn't closed for my protection or you would have deleted it. Condemning a little innocent hacker talk is completely hypocritical when you look at all the other things talked about on this board.

Although I have much respect for geared, I'm guessing this was the actions of our new mod, who got a little trigger-happy with his newly acquired "close thread" superpower.

That was disgusting, I wasn't even given a chance to explain the post, everyone just jumped on the bandwagon to condemn-ville.

Later.
      I'll take myself back to my old boards where people are still given respect, latitude, and first amendment rights.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Oh COME ON

Originally posted by 46and2aheadofme
      The account that I wanted hacked is an old one of MINE that I forgot the password to and don't remember what the hell my test question means.

And for that I get my thread closed? Obviously it wasn't closed for my protection or you would have deleted it. Condemning a little innocent hacker talk is completely hypocritical when you look at all the other things talked about on this board.

Although I have much respect for geared, I'm guessing this was the actions of our new mod, who got a little trigger-happy with his newly acquired "close thread" superpower.

That was disgusting, I wasn't even given a chance to explain the post, everyone just jumped on the bandwagon to condemn-ville.

Later.
      I'll take myself back to my old boards where people are still given respect, latitude, and first amendment rights.
      ummmm sorry bro, i don't mean to disappoint you but i didn't close shit! i don't even know if i have power to do that yet as i believe i still am in training as a mod to make sure i keep contributing. if i would have closed it i would have posted in that thread. you should make sure before you make accusations bro.....i am not trying to be a dick but you called me out

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      with all due respect, would you mind telling me what the hell your talking about?
      there was a thread that he was asking how to hack into an aol or hotmail account....and for some reason he believes i locked the thread!

pudgy is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

dude its for the overall good of the board not to get involved in things like that , im sure its just yours but cant you see the conflict of interest? "i didnt do it officer , the guys on the internet did it for me" bad mojo imho

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

oh well later , post about hacking are not a good idea imo gets see ya dude as for respect i think this is the most respectful board around .

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

have a good day

Mister b
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

WTF?? The thread is still there... LOOK CLOSER!

winnie is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 50
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

46 is a good bro guys, I'll leave it at that.

Peace
      More...More...More...Give me MORE!!!

IntenseMuscle

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Oh COME ON

Originally posted by 46and2aheadofme

Later.
      Let me start off by saying that talking about hacking makes everyone uneasy right off the bat. Secondly, talking about hacking into an email account makes everyone here just a tad more uneasy as we all have email accounts. Thirdly, with all that has been going on around us in the last 3 weeks already has everyone on their heels about anything and everything. You must understand that your post about hacking was very ill timed but also inappropriate to the board.

I also did not close the thread but I respect the fact on why it was closed whatever that reason may be. I don't mind you being a part of the board but to say that you weren't given respect is ludicrious because you took all respect away from the board when you posted about hacking, end of story.

Aragorn

bikertrash
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: Oh COME ON

Originally posted by Aragorn
      Let me start off by saying that talking about hacking makes everyone uneasy right off the bat. Secondly, talking about hacking into an email account makes everyone here just a tad more uneasy as we all have email accounts. Thirdly, with all that has been going on around us in the last 3 weeks already has everyone on their heels about anything and everything. You must understand that your post about hacking was very ill timed but also inappropriate to the board.

I also did not close the thread but I respect the fact on why it was closed whatever that reason may be. I don't mind you being a part of the board but to say that you weren't given respect is ludicrious because you took all respect away from the board when you posted about hacking, end of story.

Aragorn

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by winnie
      46 is a good bro guys, I'll leave it at that.

Peace
      i never said he wasn't....i just don't appreciate people blaming others when they don't know what happened, me being the case here. and if he would have stated that it was for his account things would have went smoother....the thread would have still gotten locked by whoever did it most likely regardless.....but posting that this board doesn't have respect is just a spit in the face

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would like to hack into my wife's calculator. It's one of those solar powered bad-boys.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Auriflex
      I would like to hack into my wife's calculator. It's one of those solar powered bad-boys.
      bwahahaha! you kill me bro! good to see ya, and way to add some laughter

PS-did you shave that chest yet? :p

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON

• Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      • Oh COME ON
      Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      well i believe that you didn't lock the thread. if you did, you would say you did. your a good bro so don't sweat this crap. as for 46and2aheadofme, i didn't lock your thread either but i will tell ya i did if it makes you feel better. and as for this statement, "I'll take myself back to my old boards where people are still given respect, latitude, and first amendment rights." well all i got to say to that is, don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya.
      OH DAMN !!!!!! :2gunsfiri :2gunsfiri