• Join Us!
  • Bloodwork
  • Bloodwork
  • Bloodwork
  • Bloodwork
  • Bloodwork
  • Bloodwork
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bloodwork

Th3w0rld1sm1ne is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 221
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Bloodwork

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork

• Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      Hey guys,

What is the going rate for bloodwork? I don't have insurance...

I'm going to call the doc around here to find out, but i wanted to have some prices so i know when i've found a doc that's not super expensive. Thanks!
      I run suicide drills over and over with the weight of the world on my shouders... I'm far from being god, but i work god damn hard.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

beats the shit out of me but nice handle and avatar.......

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Equalizer
      beats the shit out of me but nice handle and avatar.......
      thanks bro... you too man!

Did you ever used to watch the show equalizer? If not, you're missing a classic bearing your namesake!
      I run suicide drills over and over with the weight of the world on my shouders... I'm far from being god, but i work god damn hard.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by blm9376
      Best place to go if you don't have insurance:

https://directlabs.com/
      Wow, cool thanks man... do you recomend any tests other than a liver profile? I'm looking for the bare minimum, basicly what i need to know to make sure the gear isn't messin me up to bad, no frills.

Thanks bro

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Th3w0rld1sm1ne
      Wow, cool thanks man... do you recomend any tests other than a liver profile? I'm looking for the bare minimum, basicly what i need to know to make sure the gear isn't messin me up to bad, no frills.

Thanks bro
      If your going to get tested on cycle then it is a waste because you know you will be well out of normal ranges. If your funds are limited then I would only do post cycle testing after PCT to see how well your body adjusts back to normal or not. Idealy you would want blood before you cycle for a baseline then post cycle as mentioned above. Bare minimum in any circumstance metabolic panel plus GGT, lipid panel and CBC. If your pockets allow it, I would do a hormonal panel but this is where it starts getting expensive. I would give a million dollars to have had a full blood work up for a baseline before I started gear 12 years ago. Now I do not know if my test was originally low or if the gear is to blame.

DROID

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DIRECT.LABS.COM GREAT PRICES
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by droid
      If your going to get tested on cycle then it is a waste because you know you will be well out of normal ranges. If your funds are limited then I would only do post cycle testing after PCT to see how well your body adjusts back to normal or not. Idealy you would want blood before you cycle for a baseline then post cycle as mentioned above. Bare minimum in any circumstance metabolic panel plus GGT, lipid panel and CBC. If your pockets allow it, I would do a hormonal panel but this is where it starts getting expensive. I would give a million dollars to have had a full blood work up for a baseline before I started gear 12 years ago. Now I do not know if my test was originally low or if the gear is to blame.

DROID
      Great Info thanks bro... I'm slightly concerned about my liver. If i ran an 8 month cycle would it not be prudent to have my liver values checked mid-cycle to make sure i'm not about to crap my liver out? Or are you saying that they are going to appear dangerous no matter what mid-cycle, but the key is to check after your cycle to make sure they are returning to normal...

Thanks for all the good info guys, i'm new (obviously).

droid
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well I do not think an 8 month cycle is healthy in any sense. So in this case I guess you may want to. It also depends on the drugs your running. I should hope you not running orals that long.(LOL) I would bet you may get away with minimal raise in liver values for an 8 month injectable cycle any way. If you do get mid-cycle blood work how high is to high and what warrants stopping it short?? AAS are purely individual. I may get flamed for this but if I do not get jaundice and everything is working ok over the course of my cycle I do not worry to much about my liver as it has always returned to normal after my cycle is over and to me that is all that counts. I think the hepatoxicity of AAS is very overrated. The only exception is in the case of prolonged use of 17aa drugs.

DROID

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork

• Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      • Bloodwork
      Originally posted by droid
      Well I do not think an 8 month cycle is healthy in any sense. So in this case I guess you may want to. It also depends on the drugs your running. I should hope you not running orals that long.(LOL) I would bet you may get away with minimal raise in liver values for an 8 month injectable cycle any way. If you do get mid-cycle blood work how high is to high and what warrants stopping it short?? AAS are purely individual. I may get flamed for this but if I do not get jaundice and everything is working ok over the course of my cycle I do not worry to much about my liver as it has always returned to normal after my cycle is over and to me that is all that counts. I think the hepatoxicity of AAS is very overrated. The only exception is in the case of prolonged use of 17aa drugs.

DROID
      Dude, i don't know what the hell happened, i ment 8 week. Sorry, my brain dropped it's transmission mid-post or something.

Thanks for the good info... on everything. If i ever do decide to run an 8month cycle, some one beat me in the head, please.