• Join Us!
  • Total Busts
  • Total Busts
  • Total Busts
  • Total Busts
  • Total Busts
  • Total Busts
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Busts

winnie is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 50
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Total Busts

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts

• Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      I've been reading about a lot of busts lately, and don't know if Im reading about the same people a lot of the time because the source isn't listed, prolly for good reason. So I am not asking to list all of the people, but I am asking for a number in the last two or three weeks?

3 or 4...or what?....
      More...More...More...Give me MORE!!!

IntenseMuscle

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

These are undetermined "busts" and most likely they are about the same people. I know of 2 seperate ones supposedly of sources.

Aragorn

LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

found this on steriology regarding busts/privacy, i don't know if it fits here but it's kinda interesting:

"So, what does this mean for us guys who personally use. Well, I'd say there is nothing wrong with using the "right" international sources who have their packaging down pat. I've seen some amazing shit done with packs and would feel no pressure receiving them. Also, wire transfers are used so unless you use your real name, they can't be tracked. Even if they did track them, big deal because the int'l guys usually change up the receiver information once in a while.

Stay away from domestics that use real addys. They are traced and shit will happen like it did with KJUK's boy in Bama when he was popped and the dumb fuck had the customer addy's on the computer...so then a few bros on the boards got a knock on the door.

Try to have a couple of different addresses to get your stuff, which are not your own. I realize this can be a problem, but there are ways.

Int'l Sources are fine for the most part unless they are shipping from countries that are hot such as Thailand and China at the moment.

Domestic Sources: I urge you greatly to implement the Western Union/Money Gram policy above if you haven't already done so. Sure it costs a little more, but it's worth it. I don't know shit about you and you don't know shit about me...and that's the same info the feds will have. If you implement these measures, the major way you will end up getting arrested is either from a shipment caught by customs or someone running their mouth. Keep everything hush hush like a second life.

Our biggest problem in tracking down funds came from the use of wire transfers. Now, WU and MG are not totally safe, but the test question was the difference in our case. Most of our dealings dealt with terrorists who had an ID and picked up with that ID...so a test question poses no threat. It can't be planned for an attack for an investigation because we still don't know shit. Also, change that name up every month or so and change the e-mail addy you conduct your business at once in a while if you can...e-mails can be intercepted. They were in our case. I believe cyber-rights and the hush engines are good e-mails, with operations based overseas. Watch Ziplip because even though they are in Japan...there was some shady shit going on with them and the US gov't a little ways ago.

The time is now for us to be a lot more secure. Really, it's hard to trust anyone. Take extra precautions to make future problems not be there. The Ikedani situation is a major wakeup call because of how open he operated and how much it could have fucked "EVERYTHING" up. I'm sure if he's cooperating, I'd be getting rid of any phone numbers he had access to concerning a source, perhaps disappear, and comeback under a new name with new measures to save your ass.

Also, if sources want to, I feel this is the best way to not get caught working the net: the following countries will not operate with US Law Enforcement and help with financial networking. Once the money is here, it's usually as good as gone on the investigative end: Cook Islands, Egypt, Grenada, Guatemala,Indonesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nigeria, Philippines, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and the Ukraine.

If it were possible to set up an account in one of those countries that were funded someway be Evocash or the likes via WU, et cetera...then the trail to find the seller becomes "almost" impossible."

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by LOCO
      found this on steriology regarding busts/privacy, i don't know if it fits here but it's kinda interesting:

"So, what does this mean for us guys who personally use. Well, I'd say there is nothing wrong with using the "right" international sources who have their packaging down pat. I've seen some amazing shit done with packs and would feel no pressure receiving them. Also, wire transfers are used so unless you use your real name, they can't be tracked. Even if they did track them, big deal because the int'l guys usually change up the receiver information once in a while.

Stay away from domestics that use real addys. They are traced and shit will happen like it did with KJUK's boy in Bama when he was popped and the dumb fuck had the customer addy's on the computer...so then a few bros on the boards got a knock on the door.

Try to have a couple of different addresses to get your stuff, which are not your own. I realize this can be a problem, but there are ways.

Int'l Sources are fine for the most part unless they are shipping from countries that are hot such as Thailand and China at the moment.

Domestic Sources: I urge you greatly to implement the Western Union/Money Gram policy above if you haven't already done so. Sure it costs a little more, but it's worth it. I don't know shit about you and you don't know shit about me...and that's the same info the feds will have. If you implement these measures, the major way you will end up getting arrested is either from a shipment caught by customs or someone running their mouth. Keep everything hush hush like a second life.

Our biggest problem in tracking down funds came from the use of wire transfers. Now, WU and MG are not totally safe, but the test question was the difference in our case. Most of our dealings dealt with terrorists who had an ID and picked up with that ID...so a test question poses no threat. It can't be planned for an attack for an investigation because we still don't know shit. Also, change that name up every month or so and change the e-mail addy you conduct your business at once in a while if you can...e-mails can be intercepted. They were in our case. I believe cyber-rights and the hush engines are good e-mails, with operations based overseas. Watch Ziplip because even though they are in Japan...there was some shady shit going on with them and the US gov't a little ways ago.

The time is now for us to be a lot more secure. Really, it's hard to trust anyone. Take extra precautions to make future problems not be there. The Ikedani situation is a major wakeup call because of how open he operated and how much it could have fucked "EVERYTHING" up. I'm sure if he's cooperating, I'd be getting rid of any phone numbers he had access to concerning a source, perhaps disappear, and comeback under a new name with new measures to save your ass.

Also, if sources want to, I feel this is the best way to not get caught working the net: the following countries will not operate with US Law Enforcement and help with financial networking. Once the money is here, it's usually as good as gone on the investigative end: Cook Islands, Egypt, Grenada, Guatemala,Indonesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nigeria, Philippines, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and the Ukraine.

If it were possible to set up an account in one of those countries that were funded someway be Evocash or the likes via WU, et cetera...then the trail to find the seller becomes "almost" impossible."
      great post

LOCO is offline VET
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

also this from sofageorge:

"It's real simple. There are Feds working the boards. They've been here a long time and are respected members with good post counts. When somebody posts... they PM or email the poster and ask for a "hook up." They ahd made ever major source that uses these boards within a month of being here. They are smart and they know their stuff.

Anytime a dumb ass kid gets a source it makes him feel like a big man to be able to give it to somebody else... like he is "in the know." There is no screening. There is no thought to reality.

Only the dumbest dumb ass on the planet would ever give out a source. I would never give out a top quaity sources name... ever. I've known the same source for more than a decade. They don't get arrested because the WOULDN'T take orders or hook up with people over the 'net... and they think the guys who do are idiots."

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

LOCO is offline VET
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

last one from frackal:

"Well according to legal muscle (I'll have to doublecheck but pretty sure), many of the CD warrants are dependant on YOU or someone in your family (which is shitty) accepting the package before executing the warrant.

One thing I would do is dont open the door very wide if you do decide to answer it to the postal delivery person/possible agent. Rick gave one story in there about a guy who refused the pack, started to slam the door and the agent tried to throw the pack in his house but it didnt make it.... the agents then decided to do a 'knock and talk' but the guy wouldnt answer the door and he never heard from then again...assumingly because their warrant was dependant on acceptance into the household."

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good post

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Interesting stuff fella's.

So back to the topic of thread, there are only 2 "sources" that are known to be "busted" in this whole ordeal?

IntenseMuscle

BENNYBOOM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

This is scary shit.I got a wife and two kids,if shit like that ever happened to me ,Id be out on my ass.

G-S is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'll tell ya what. I spent the majority of the day reading different versions of different stories of all these MESO busts that have supposed to have happen.

I am seriously leaning towards a big time SCAM on the part of a few of the big names over there...knowing their history a little bit.

Team Flex is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 42
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Very good post.... Good info there LOCO!
      "A pump is like cumming"
      -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

LOCO is offline VET
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Team Flex
      Very good post.... Good info there LOCO!
      thx i know i stole winnies thread, but that shit seemed kinda scary to me... i just thought to post it so ppl know about it...
      scam or not, i'd be still careful...

Team Flex is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 42
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thx i know i stole winnies thread, but that shit seemed kinda scary to me... i just thought to post it so ppl know about it...

I know what ya mean bro.... These boards have saved my @ss from scammers many of times. Everyone stay safe and be careful. To many bust have been going on in just little time..
      "A pump is like cumming"
      -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts

• Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      • Total Busts
      Hey bro...its posts to these threads that make these boards so beneficial...

Good Info!

IntenseMuscle