• Join Us!
  • **WARNING** About ordering powders
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **WARNING** About ordering powders

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default **WARNING** About ordering powders

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=90228

posted by SHOT @ BB.com

Well with the prices of podwer tests,eq and winny ect ect latly i noticed alot of bro going that way. Well i want you all to know that a close friend has ordered 3 packages from a very popular powder source that has "all" the "gear" on his list.

The first package had 150gram of test enan and 1000 10mg dbol tabs....it made it past customs however my friend said he was really shocked because that was the worest packageing he has ever seen!!!! The 2nd package had 200grams of EQ...this package however didnt make it past customs.....so the source resent...

the 2nd EQ package he sent didnt make it either...thats two address my friend has now list due to them getting caught in customs....he is now working with the source on what is going to happen from here....this source has told other memebers that if they order EQ and it gets caught in customs he would sell them QV EQ at $55 bucks per bottle...I READ THE E-MAIL HE SENT TO THE MEMBER ABOUT IT....now when i asked him if he would do this for me....he said ...I NEVER OFFERED QV EQ AT $55 BUCKS PER BOTTLE....THERE IS NO WAY THAT I COULD.

Well i have the e-mail and its clear he is lieing to one of us.....his EQ has yet to make it past customs that i know of.....so be VERY VERY VERY carefull ordering EQ from china.....

Another MOD of this board ordered test prop and winny and he got his package...he told me that the packageing was pretty shitty as well.....(i will not say the mods name but if he wants he will bump this post and let you know who he is)

Now is this saying that as long as i dont order EQ i will be ok? NO!!! you always take a chance...but i can tell you that i really dont think the EQ will make it as both of my friends packages didnt and they were both sent to two different addys....

This source has been really cool so far with reshipping and he promised me that he will some how some way get my friend his EQ...i have the e-mail about it...the only thing that really bothered me was the lie about the QV EQ...i dont like being lied to and it only takes one time to lie for me not to trust you...

this post is not made to bring the source rep down...HE IS NOT A SCAMMER...i am just wanring you all that getting EQ inside the USA is really hard to do right now and be very carefull when trying to...

i hope this sources packageing gets better and i can give you all a better update about this soon...i have e-mailed him to get info on how to is going to go about getting my friend his EQ...i will keep you updated wather he gets it or not.....

for now i would hold off on orders....

p.s there is another source selling 1gram of EQ for $20 bucks...that is just RAPE...i wouldnt never pay $20 bucks for 1 gram of EQ or anything ....and that source is not going to drop his prices if ppl do pay it.....but when you can order 50 grams of EQ for $140 bucks...then you turn around and sell 1 gram for 20 bucks and make $860 bucks profit on 50 grams to his own board memebers thats pretty sad if you ask me.

nautica is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Okay, I don't me to sound like an idiot. But how can EQ powder be any different from any other powder.

Nautica
      Disclaimer:
      Nautica is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

www.spotinjections.com

Tedmax195 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 140
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by nautica
      Okay, I don't me to sound like an idiot. But how can EQ powder be any different from any other powder.

Nautica
      Same here i'm confused.
      Tedmax195@Ziplip.com

www.Anabolicreview.com

Disclaimer:
      Tedmax195 is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice.

LivinLarger is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 311
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It's not, just been lucky getting the other through. I know who he's talking about and he is aware that a lot of his stuff is getting stopped. China is red hot right now, even he recommends ordering from somewhere else right now.
      "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

FinaJet07 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I PRAY TO GOD THIS ISNT MY SOURCE.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

By the way 200g is a lot of eq so i can kinda see why it would get busted.

Billy_Bathgate
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

EQ "powder" should be more of a gooey liquid at room temperature. Maybe that is why.

I would not recomend ordering anything from China right now unless you have a script with it inside your package and it is legit.

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by FinaJet07
      FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I PRAY TO GOD THIS ISNT MY SOURCE.
      You should be good. Just be careful none the less.

Aragorn

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

EQ powder #1 is hard as hell to get through customs because kit isnt really a powder I have actually seen EQ powder and it was pasty like a liquid! Secondly I wouldnt be ordering so much powder from a foreign source anyways!

gonzaox is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 301
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey bull,
      I agree with everything you say, but damn bro, I believe if the source takes the risk and brings this shit in to the US, ships it and it gets to the intended recepient then where's the problem in him charging 20$ a gram for it? It's business. Hell if the shit is domestic and I don't have a problem with the cops comming to my house asking me for the about the shit then 20$ is what I'll pay. So you tell us not to buy from the guy that has it for 20$ then you tell us not to get it from China where it's pennies on the dollar. C'mmon man. You want better pricing for everyone then YOU start taking the risk in bringing the shit in. Bet, you'll feel alot diferent then...

Gonz

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

also now I always play the devils advocate here but saying $20 for a gram of EQ powder is alot is a opinion! I personally dont buy powders anyways but since EQ is hard to get if it is domestic then I would rather pay triple than have to order overseas! Not sure if it is or not but I know EQ is not something I would accept through customs!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well wether its my dude or not I sent him money and he's not responding, this post has got me pissed considering i ordered eq.

LivinLarger is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 311
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Enanthate can be liquid as well if it has a chance to warm up slightly prior to inspection, I have had enan powder that was in liquid form. Still have to wonder why this would tip them off, I mean some of the powders look pretty close to coke if you ask me.
      The rules of this game are forever changing and always will until we can somehow work together and get the legislation changed.
      "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

iamdwalrus is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 211
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That's why this particular source conducted a poll on whether he should continiue to provide service or not, and the majority said yes he should continue. He has gone on record that his packaging isn't "top notch" and is willing to entartain suggestions on how to improve packaging, he has warned potential customers of the customs problem and advised them to order at their own risk. Hard to find sources these days who'll tell how it is. I'm not defending him or anything these are just the facts.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by iamdwalrus
      That's why this particular source conducted a poll on whether he should continiue to provide service or not, and the majority said yes he should continue. He has gone on record that his packaging isn't "top notch" and is willing to entartain suggestions on how to improve packaging, he has warned potential customers of the customs problem and advised them to order at their own risk. Hard to find sources these days who'll tell how it is. I'm not defending him or anything these are just the facts.
      i have also seen him do all of these things