• Join Us!
  • Wish me Luck!
  • Wish me Luck!
  • Wish me Luck!
  • Wish me Luck!
  • Wish me Luck!
  • Wish me Luck!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wish me Luck!

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Wish me Luck!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!

• Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      I have been completely out of the gym since late August.

As many are awhere I`ve had severe tendonities(left elbow) inside AND outside. I`ve come to believe the situation was a bit worse than just tendonities. I have strecthed it several times daily, used motrin 1x4 times ED heat-cold.About ever thing I knew to do and also with some help for many good Bro's for advise.
      As of a month ago it was reacurring(no lifting or any tangable reason why). Picking up a coffee cup if I was`nt thinking could be quite painful. There has never surfaced in my mind an exact event that caused this, though I know know this is a fairly common afflection.
      One reason I wanted to include some history was because a couple bro's tried early on to get me to start taking Glucosamine&Chondroitin which is said to help heal cartilage. Alass, been so OLD School going back 20+ years with the Supplement companies of the late 70's-early 80's I find ANY over the counter supp's Highly doughtable!
      Its been a bout a month now that I`ve been taking the G&C at 1.5 &1.2 grams ED along with all the other home rehab and I must say...It does seem to be quite helpful!(Takes 30+ days though)
      I`ve been to the gym twice working the whole upper body"EXTREMELY" lightly. EX: bench=the bar for 20-25 reps and isolation movements the same then ice my arm for a hour after.
      So far so good. SO.......
      Today I`m going full upper body again,BUT at intermediate weightsEX135-185lbs on the bench for however is still a comfortable "feel". Same on all other movements for this week and the following week back to a 3-4 day split with real weight(EFFORTS).
      I feel today is the day I find out just where I am!!!
      I am Very concerned and have said my Prayers!
      Not lifting for two weeks from the end of a cycle till now has not been to kind to my body! OR my Disposition!
      Muscle memory has always been very kind to me and I`ve continued to delay my next cycle untill I am comfortable. If all goes well I will be back "ON" in two weeks. YES, i will still becareful for a time and listen closely to my body.

BOTTOM LINE: I`m Nervous. Its been such a long time out. Not trying to be a puss, but if I blow out my elbow again I`ll be atleast temporarily heart broken!

Any last minute suggestions. DOUBLE J

Lastly, Thank all of you bro's for past and continued help!!!

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I realize thats alot to read.thankyou for doing so!

I have a good tennis elbow support(W/Heating pad ). Also thinking of buying if I can find them one wrist strap because that one arms grip is part of the problem.Sound reasonable?

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

best of luck bro be safe

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Saturn, Great read!
      I only wonder how many doc's know about this. My "GP" was usless.
      I`m a layedoff airline worker(I don`t throw bags) and have looked for a sports doc, But without insurance???

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

GOOD LUCK
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Just got back!
      First pump in 3+ months,Awwww!

Arms pumped looked strong like Bull!

We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Its iced now

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Been about 10 day's. So far so good. Hit it hard as a mofo yesterday. I'm back in to my slit routine.
      Elbows holding up well. One thing though, I don't think I would recommend going "on" Within two weeks back after a 4 month layoff.
      First off pumps are bad as you try to come back and add AS's on top? Whew, Really painful pumps. Keeps my sets and reps low which is fine for now anyway. I'll have to watch my tendonites closer too since I went right on.
      I lost ALOT of strength. Usually it comes back fast. I just have to watch the elbow.

Lookin good though. Lost some size but not as much as I would of thought. I'm still 5'10" 215lbs. A little fatter than I was. I've been taking BF off for about a month fairly easily. I did up my cal count now that I'm back at it.
      30 days in and I'll be where I was and from there its all good!

If I had a digital camera or a scanner I'd get some pics. I'll work on that maybe for Xmas.

BABY ARNOLD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good luck bro, my training partner has a bad elbow and he doesnt do barbell bench anymore, he sticks to dumbell presses he likes it better

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!

• Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      • Wish me Luck!
      I'm going to use dumbbells for most exercises like curls. Easier on the joints.
      No Preachers for shure. Never liked them and I think curls and reverse curls on the preacher maybe what got me last time.