• Join Us!
  • Carbs
  • Carbs
  • Carbs
  • Carbs
  • Carbs
  • Carbs
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Carbs

Bayou12
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Carbs

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Carbs
      • Carbs

• Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      Hello everyone, I am a wide receiver, I play Arena Football, I am also trying to drop some excess weight. I am 230 and I am trying to get down to 210 or 215, but i want to keep my strength. I thought about doing the atkins diet, but I heard that i would lose a lot of strength on this diet. My trainer told me that I need carbs. I know my diet is going to be a key factor. So what I am looking for is your input on a simple weight loss diet, and the best carbs to eat for optimum performance.
      What do you all snack on when you get those sugar cravings.
      Good supplements that help shed fat, exspecially since where I live they took Xenadrine off the market. ( The one with the effedrine)
      This is a sample of what I want to do because it is easy for me.

Breakfast- Oatmeal 1/2 cup
      Low fat milk
      Lunch- Tuna salad w/ romaine lettuce

Dinner- Tuna Salad w/ Romain lettuce

2x snacks- Fruit

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

God i would die of starvation on that diet and you out weigh me by 55#. that is not nearly enough protein you should consume 1 gram per # of bodyweight. and consume lots of low gi carbs like oatmeal and sweet potatos. and you must have fat in your diet, stay away from tran and hydrogenated fats get omega 3,6 and 9 fats. natty peanutbutter and flax oil are good sources. that is a starvation diet for an athelete. you will loose muscle to catabolism like crazy going that low on your calories and especially protein.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I agree with jg. That is entirely too small of an amount of food bro. What has your diet looked like regularly, maybe just some tweeking up on certain foods will help. Like no fast foods and stuff high in saturated and trans fatts. Dirting is necessary but that is not enough food for a kid.

Bayou12
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I eat terrible, that diet I gave earlier is what I was eating during the season, because the coach told me I was to big, I need to stay out of the weight room. I didn't want to do that so i cut the cals. The last coulple of months I have been eating anything I can get my hands on. For example, I will get up and eat a chicken burritto, then I will eat twix, then m&ms, then i will get another burrito later, nothing but junk food, because I am on the run all day, or wendy's spicy chicken combo. I know it is shitty, that is why i am trying to refine it.

jsjs24
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ok then, here's what you need to do. First off, cut out all the fat nasty foods that you eat like candy bars and fast foods, you will see a difference here alone. Start eating healthy things like tuna on whole wheat bread, lean cuts of red meant with baked potatos, boneless skinless chicken breasts, fish, pastas, lots of vegys and fruits, and drink plenty of water (1 1/2-2 gal a day if you can). Cut out the sodas, chips, and anything else you can think of that is loaded in trans and/or saturated fats. Also, do cardio 4 or 5 times a week for 30 minute sessions and train hard. Just remember that diet is key and if you don't keep on a strict one....you're only cheating yourself, nobody else cares. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Tarzan is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Carbs
      • Carbs

• Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      • Carbs
      You need to eat more or you will keep gaining fat. Eat 6 or more clean meals a day, And keep a food log so you know how to adjust your diet
      God bless and RIP GearedUp and Big Jim

Salvation is a free gift all you have to do is ask