• Join Us!
  • How should I eat ....?
  • How should I eat ....?
  • How should I eat ....?
  • How should I eat ....?
  • How should I eat ....?
  • How should I eat ....?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How should I eat ....?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Stackt is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 502
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default How should I eat ....?

I'm doin a 100 mg primo (schering) and 200 mg deca (international pharmaceuticals) for ten weeks . I've got 30 primo amps and 1 vial of deca 10 ml . So my cycle should look like this : 200 mg deca and 300 mg primo every week for ten weeks . My stats are 188 lbs , 5'9 height , age 22 . How should my diet look . I want to add a (little) bit more size and cut up .
      "Workout each rep till I drop the uglyiest , meanest face"

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

1 to 1 1/2 gram protein per pound of bodyweight and that's if you're getting enough carbs in there. Eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day. In all honesty though if you just want to add a little bit more size and cut up you really don't even need the steroids. Do more research on proper eating bro this is more important that the drugs itself. Make sure you're training suits you as an individual as well.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

Stackt is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 502
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well I know diet is the most important for what your goals are . This is my 3rd cycle just came off 500 sust and 400 deca cycle . I like the size I have but just want to look more defined and hard look .
      "Workout each rep till I drop the uglyiest , meanest face"

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: How should I eat ....?

Originally posted by Stackt
      How should my diet look .
      that should be your 1st priority before any kind of gear usage. if you have to ask "How should I eat ....?" then maybe you need to 1st see how your body will grow without the gear.

DOA
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Here is a standard rule for protien consumption. 1.5g/kg of bodyweight. Also the body has an approx absorbtion rate for protien @ 75 to 85%. THis comes from exercise physiologists, M.D.'s and Medical Journal...I use it and the numbers don't lie, it works!!! Protien consumption is way too overrated in my opinion.

Take in good fats and keep out the hydogenated fats. Flaxseed is a good source as well as cooking with olive oil and conola.

Keep your carbs in the complex range only!!!! If your dietary sugars are mor than half of your total crabs per serving it is a simple carb you are taking in.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE:

Use the Glycemic Index to find out what carbs are good and which ones to stay away from. Any carb that is approx equal to or less tha 50 on the GI is a good one. Also if the GI number is low so will the GL (Glycemic Load) in most cases which is also a good thing.

Make sure that You take in dietary fiber. On your carbs look at the serving of dietary fiber and make sure it is greater than or equal to 3g per serving. If it is instant cereal make sure it is greater than or equal to 6g of dietary fiber per serving. This is all dealing with carbohydrate consumption.

Another mathmatical note:

Dietary fiber minus total carboydrates equals actual carbs taken in.

Example: 6g dietary fiber - 20g total carbs per serving = 14g of carbs taken into the digestive system.

I hope this helps you formulate a good dietary base for your success in the weight lifting and meeting your goals.

Take care,

DOA