• Join Us!
  • First Cycle: Deca 250mg/week and D-bol 20mg/day
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle: Deca 250mg/week and D-bol 20mg/day

slopland is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default First Cycle: Deca 250mg/week and D-bol 20mg/day

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This is the cycle I will more than likely take. Anyone have any suggestions. I know I need a good anti-estrogen to take along with it. But from all the research, this seems like a good combination and a proven one. If anyone has any suggestions, let em rip. I was thinking of taking Equipose with the Deca, but they both seem like base drugs and that would be senseless.

obscured78 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Test should be the base....not deca

Stupid Biotch is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 46
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Not trying to flame you so please take no offense...but wherever you're doing research is wrong. Test should be the base of every cycle. For your first cycle. just hit 500mg of test a week for 10 weeks. You can't go wrong with that and you'll love your results....and...you won't risk getting a limp dick like you would if you used deca with no test.
      https://photos.yahoo.com/mi_hardbody

I had over 5000 posts at fitnessboard.com before it died. May its spirit live on here! I'm also a mod@suckmypeepee.com.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i agree with biotch

leankid is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 260
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Test is base, but there are a lot of traditionalist who will tell you that a Dbol/Deca cycle is one of the best out there. These people are probably hard-headed people who don't worry about getting laid like yourself, so you probably have nothing to worry about with deca dick, you won't be using your penis for anything except urination anyway. hehe j/k couldn't resist

No really, you'd see good gains in size, but for gods sake add some test so you'll have a dick, and why not? It'll promote more growth!!

Test/Deca = Peas/Carrots...

Now do you really want peas and no carrots, or carrots with no peas?

EQ/Deca = peas/peas or carrots/carrots
      leankid@ziplip.com

Not around much more, because my job blows, but damn I miss you folks!!

R.I.P. Geared Up, you are missed my friend!

***~LEAN~***

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Havent you numbnutts noticed that I dont want to take test??? Believe me, I've thought about it many times. But, my best friend stopped taking it because of the rage it caused. I already have a bad temper and dont want to add to it. Dont tell me it doesnt cause rage either because the test he took almost cost us our friendship. When he stopped, he was fine after a while. So, fuck all of you who had some ***** ass comment to say. I take all of the advise here and evaluate it, but all I keep fucking getting from this place is "TAKE MORE", OR "TAKE TEST". You are the *****es not doing your research if you cant come up with more options than one or two. Research is seeing what works effectively and not going to the same method every fucking time. If research was meant to have the same results every time, then the technology, nor many other things wouldn't have evolved as far as they have. If you didnt have a derogatory comment, then this isnt to you, but if you did, then fuck you. And, by the way, that hard headed old shcool, D-bol and Deca guy has many titles under his belt. :2gunsfiri

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by slopland
      Havent you numbnutts noticed that I dont want to take test??? Believe me, I've thought about it many times. But, my best friend stopped taking it because of the rage it caused. I already have a bad temper and dont want to add to it. Dont tell me it doesnt cause rage either because the test he took almost cost us our friendship. When he stopped, he was fine after a while. So, fuck all of you who had some ***** ass comment to say. I take all of the advise here and evaluate it, but all I keep fucking getting from this place is "TAKE MORE", OR "TAKE TEST". You are the *****es not doing your research if you cant come up with more options than one or two. Research is seeing what works effectively and not going to the same method every fucking time. If research was meant to have the same results every time, then the technology, nor many other things wouldn't have evolved as far as they have. If you didnt have a derogatory comment, then this isnt to you, but if you did, then fuck you. And, by the way, that hard headed old shcool, D-bol and Deca guy has many titles under his belt. :2gunsfiri
      hey bro chill out. estanozol is right bro! you been told whats best and u obviously dont know that ure doing. test doesnt cause rage bro tahts bullshit. and ure buddy need not every try AS its too much for both of you. that shit uve said its disrespectful and uncalled for. deca alone cycle is a shitty cycle that just taht. u need a test with all cycles! thats a fact that everyone that DOES do the research knows.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by slopland
      Dont tell me it doesnt cause rage either because the test he took almost cost us our friendship. So, fuck all of you who had some ***** ass comment to say. I take all of the advise here and evaluate it, but all I keep fucking getting from this place is "TAKE MORE", OR "TAKE TEST". :2gunsfiri

HEY brother this is not a flame or anything bad man but Test wont make u throw rages, thats all bullshit cause if it did dont u think most of us would be locked up or have fucked up lives. I have a FUCKED UP ATTITUDE BRO, I snap quickly and the only and only roid that has made me turn into a mad man while on it was HALO. If u wanna know what rages are bro take some HALO. Test will make you more aggressive, but its all in the head bro.

About this being your 1st cycle bro, its best to take some test man with it instead of Deca. Dbol alone will make u bigger, but that sucks about it is that u will lose all your gains bro, same as Deca alone. And together them both, no, use test in there too with a low dose since its your first cycle bro. Or u can take it this was amigo:

dbol: 25-30mgs ed for 4 weeks

Test Enanathate (pretty cheap too bro): 400mgs wk for 10 weeks

Trust me bro, you'll be able to keep most of the gains out of it and you will gain alot bro if its your first cycle. I used this cycle 2 times already and gained massive man. The 2nd cycle I used Test at 400mgs wk 10 weeks and Dbol for 35mgs ed 4 weeks. I gained like 15 pounds bro, i went from 195 to 210. After that I took some time off and this current cycle I did, I used Test 600mgs 10 weeks and Dbol 50mgs 4 weeks, I gained 20 pounds man. I went from 210-230 bro. And Im happy as hell bro.

I did some crappy ass cycle with dbol and deca 2 years ago and gained like some pounds but lost it as soon as I was off it. So its best to go with test bro. And start with a lose dose bro, its ok. But afte that the next cycle increase up the dosage to get better results man

bigfishe
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Halo and Tren give me one fucked up tude.
      A little test will make you edgey but with time you learn to step back and think to yourself Hey its just the test and smile
      Take it out in the gym please.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by bigfishe
      Halo and Tren give me one fucked up tude.
      A little test will make you edgey but with time you learn to step back and think to yourself Hey its just the test and smile
      Take it out in the gym please.
      Halo made me into a mad man bro, while I was on it, I got into smacks with my dad. ALl the aggressiveness and all, just couldnt take it no more. I would easliy get all annoyed and irritated. But I wont take that anymore.

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

halo and tren are known for aggression, not test.

someday is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Being married, I added test enthanate @ 500mg/wk to Deca @ 400mg/wk and Dbol at 30mg/day (5 weeks). I did not want to run into a situation where I was ignoring my beautiful wife. It worked great for me! Trust me, the rage thing is BS! I have a super short fuse and I was no more aggressive on then I am off. Your buddy was using that as an excuse for not controlling his outbursts. When I came off, I ran HCG for a week right before starting Clomid after 4 weeks being off. Worked like a charm. I am now off for 9 weeks, haven't dropped a pound and haven't missed a night with my wife. Take it for what it's worth.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Test huh. No research. Well, this is something I found during my "no research" day, and one of the main reasons that I am not going to take test. The following is from anabolicreview.com

"We recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect".

This is reason #2 that I dont like the idea, although deca does cause water retention, test causes it more dramatically. The following excerpt is also from anabolicreview.com

"Certainly, one gets rap-idly massive and strong; however, one's reflected image after a few weeks often shows completely flat, watery, and puffy muscles. The muscles appear as if they have been pumped up with air' to new dimensions, yet during flexing nothing happens. Those who do not believe this should bother to go visit the so-called "bodybuilding champions" during the OFF-season when these exaggerated quanti-ties of "Testo" come in. A look at the now defunct bodybuilding magazine WBF makes it even clearer."

So, after this, I'm sure someone will have some crappy comment so go ahead. Also, this information came from not researching. (Idiots, i've only researched for 6 months).

P.S., thanks for the comments to the one's that didn't come across like a fucking dickhead, but keep in mind that this will be my FIRST cycle. Gotta crawl before you walk.

lwgy is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 159
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

im on prescription deca at 300mg/week. no problems with keeping it up and my nuts havent shrunk yet. im on week 5. it has however increased by stamina. usually go for 45 minute each session. gf loves it. i havent noticed the gains/pumps/strength with deca as i did with test though. its up to you. deca/dbol is an old school cycle (still popular 5 years ago). some still like it. i think the AR quote you pulled may be directed to those interested in competing. personally, i dont need or want to be massasively huge, so if i stop gaining from test at some point, so be it.

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

if u notice the AR drug profiles or any other profiles will discourage u from using the substance by stating all the possible sides effects but does not mean that all will occur. keep in mind those profiles were written long ago probably not written by AR but taken by someother source and were not up to date nor up with new studies or anything like that. u need to do more research that just reading some drug profiles. AR has a good education forum and in there several newbie guides which all state that u need to run test as a basis at 400-500ml per week. u can run and all deca cycle. go ahead but whether it will be any good ull find out. i just didnt appreciate the disrespect u shown to a fellow bro or the disrecpect to the board. good luck on ure cycle.