• Join Us!
  • Guys/Girls...Would you get mad if your partner told you about your appearance
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys/Girls...Would you get mad if your partner told you about your appearance

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Guys/Girls...Would you get mad if your partner told you about your appearance

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Lets say your partner is kinda gaining weight due to wrong eating habits and things like that, or not being too active. Would you all get mad for that or would your work on it to try to make the relationship better. Cause I know its a fact that when you meet someone "Appearance" is the first thing one goes after. I say this cause Im like that. But what if your partner starts gaining a little weight, not only will you try to help, but tell him/her about their health, thier self-esteem is gonna go down south and not feel good about themselves. I know I would still love the person no matter what but i think it would be a little weird. I dont mean anything bad or to offend anyone but I think Appearnace does matter at times. Do you all agree with me or disagree here with me

pudgy is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

o lord, poor juice.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i would just politely suggest that she start going to the gym with me. and eat clean 'with me' to help 'me' with my diet...
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

juice you having a tough day bro, personally i say never tell a girl she is gaining weight, no matter how you put it. maybe try to get her involved in lifting so you guys can do something together. thats such a tough subject, but i would also say don't start complaining unless she has really started getting heavy, if its a couple of pounds then let it go. just remember that she will take everything to heart so choose your words carefully if you choose to speak

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by goliath.jr
      i would just politely suggest that she start going to the gym with me. and eat clean 'with me' to help 'me' with my diet...
      good idea tell her that its easier to be in it when you both are, which is true

pudgy is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 390
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ok now for the truth. no matter what you say or how you say it , she will hear "your fat". sorry but its the truth.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

don't apoligize your right

dreamgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I was honest with my husband. When we had been married about 3 years, I noticed he had gained a significant amount of weight... I was concerned because this cut guy I married was just an average looking guy... YES I AM SHALLOW... so I asked him about it... and he said that he had gained 30 pounds... He started starving himself for months and working out longer... and nothing, finally he went to the doctor. His THYROID wasn't working right. They put him on medicine and he's back down to his normal weight.

Be careful what you say because he kept telling me I made him feel fat.

You may want to say something because it could be a health thing. This girl, she could be pregnant... That's a fast weight gain. I've been there, I know.

Got Gear? is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 639
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I see no happy ending to the story
      RIP BigJim33 & GearedUp: You are sorely missed my friends.

Hindsight is always 20/20. But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by dreamgirl

Be careful what you say because he kept telling me I made him feel fat.
      and i would think girls are even more sensitive so becareful bro

SINA
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

never ever offer a girl to go to the gym, women are very sensitive, all you have to do is use reverse psychology, or the best thing is you take her to a place where there are a lot of beatiful sexy women, and then she'll notice the difference and she'll see how guys are checking othre girls, and flirting and all that.

WOMEN LOVE ATTENTION, AND THEY'LL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

just say, "look - you my ho. you gettin fat. i ain't havin no fat ass biznitch waddlin' around behind me. getcho overweight ass on the t-mill biotch".

lol - j/k. don't really say that.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

rude is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What you could do is, tell her to play sports with you That way she won't feel bad, and you don't have to really tell her she is gaining weight. I play tennis with my gf at times and its a great workout for both of us. Give that a try, it could work
      "I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a sacrifice -- the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask"?
      ROMANS 12:1

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanx guys

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Start lusting after other women.