• Join Us!
  • Iso-Caloric Diet for Competition !!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Iso-Caloric Diet for Competition !!!

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Iso-Caloric Diet for Competition !!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Duchaines original 1/3 - 1/3 - 1/3 diet. I have reached a plateau after 10 weeks of dieting on the 3 -1 program (3 low carb days 1 high -200gr/450gr)

I don't want to add anymore caardio or reduce cals anyfurther for fear of muscle loss. Any of you ever had any luck with Duchaines Iso-Caloric Diet.

If not, how else did you get through sticking points

Thanks

Only 4 weeks to go!!!

bigak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The way to overcome going into sticking points is by implementing one cheat day a week while dieting.. I hope that you didn't miss this one important fact.

what sort of supp./drugs are you taking??

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for your feddback. No , I didn't miss the cheat meal fact. Every 3rd or 4th day I eat up to 450 grams of carbs. Not crap carbs, or what I would consider a "Cheat Meal" but the increase in carbs will include some simple sugars, and on this day I take it with humologue to still keep the blood suager levels low.

As far as drugs. I'm on the usual pre-contest stack - Winstrol, Fina, Prop, Anavar, GH, Clen, & Cytomel. Shit, typing that made me feel like a drug addict (ha, ha).

I am already pretty lean, having come down from 260 to 230. I just need to get really ripped because I sometimes have a problem with water retention at the end

bigak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by SJR7674
      Thanks for your feddback. No , I didn't miss the cheat meal fact. Every 3rd or 4th day I eat up to 450 grams of carbs. Not crap carbs, or what I would consider a "Cheat Meal" but the increase in carbs will include some simple sugars, and on this day I take it with humologue to still keep the blood suager levels low.

As far as drugs. I'm on the usual pre-contest stack - Winstrol, Fina, Prop, Anavar, GH, Clen, & Cytomel. Shit, typing that made me feel like a drug addict (ha, ha).

I am already pretty lean, having come down from 260 to 230. I just need to get really ripped because I sometimes have a problem with water retention at the end
      SJR7674,

I am actually on a precontest stack myself.. Fina.. prop.. EQ.. and getting ready to add in some Winnie... My wife claimed all the PaperVar I have which is fine.. She's looking great.

However, you got me really interested in learing from you about how to implement humologue... I have never done that but am really interested in learning.. The most I've done is ALA which I'm doing now.. Would you please be kind to educate me on Humologue and how to take it? You can PM me if you like or email me if you like.

SJR7674.. I really appreciate it..

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bigak:

Here is the deal. When I diet I do a rotating carb diet, fat and protein stays the same. This way after about 3 days when you are really getting those carb cravings you can indulge. The trick is though, you still want to maintain low blood sugar levels so that 4th day doesn't fuck-up your fat burning process. Here is what I do:

Day1-3 : 350 Pro / 200 Carb / 40 Fat
      Day 4: 350 Pro/ 450 Carb / 40 Fat

On your 4th day, when your carbs are high, shoot your log with breakfast and right after your workout (preferably on one of your weaker bodyapart days as this will really help to shuttle in the nutrienst and excelerate growth)

As far as doseage, i can not be comfortable telling you what to take. it is a very individual thing and can be very dangerous. I have always started out at 2 ius, and then moved it up 1-2 ius per shot until I fely comfortable. In the end I take about 10 iu with breakfast (with about 125 grams of carbs, simple and complex) and another 8 iu after my workout with the same meal

Hope that helps

bigak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bigak:
      On your 4th day, when your carbs are high, shoot your log with breakfast and right after your workout (preferably on one of your weaker bodyapart days as this will really help to shuttle in the nutrienst and excelerate growth)
      SJR7674,

Thank you for being so generous with your knowledge. I got one question though. These shots are not supposed to be in the muscle but rather in the fat under the skin. Am I correct? just assuming so cause I have observed my father in law who is a diebetic injecting under his skin.... Just trying to learn.

Thank you...

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It sounds like you should really do a lot more research on insulin before you try it. It is the one drug in this sport that can "Kill" you on the first try if you screw it up. There are different kinds of insulin, long acting, fast acting, etc. The one you asked me about, humologue, is by prescription only and is very fast acting. Meaning if you don't get carbs into your system with in 10-15 minutes after injecting, you could be in deep shit.

The question that you asked shows that you may be a bit naive' or new to this whole thing (not to be rude) but the terms that you are looking for are IntraMuscular (as in with an AAS injection) or subcutaneous (as in with an insulin or GH shot). You pinch the skin on you lower abs together, and have a very short insulin needle that just penetrates the skin.

But like I said, you should do a lot more reasearch before attempting insulin use. i wouldn't even consider it unless you have several years of AAS use under your belt

bigak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It sounds like you should really do a lot more research on insulin before you try it. It is the one drug in this sport that can "Kill" you on the first try if you screw it up. There are different kinds of insulin, long acting, fast acting, etc. The one you asked me about, humologue, is by prescription only and is very fast acting. Meaning if you don't get carbs into your system with in 10-15 minutes after injecting, you could be in deep shit.

The question that you asked shows that you may be a bit naive' or new to this whole thing (not to be rude) but the terms that you are looking for are IntraMuscular (as in with an AAS injection) or subcutaneous (as in with an insulin or GH shot). You pinch the skin on you lower abs together, and have a very short insulin needle that just penetrates the skin.

But like I said, you should do a lot more reasearch before attempting insulin use. i wouldn't even consider it unless you have several years of AAS use under your belt
      You're not rude.. You're just saying the truth and that's what I want to hear.

I do agree with you. I do need to do alot of research before I mess with insulin. But, that's why I'm almost kissing your feet for info. I will resort to independent research. Thank you.

I am familiar with the two terms "IntraMuscular" and "Subcutaneous." I just didn't select to sound too intelligent since I had no clue how intelligent you were and didn't want to scare you off. Now I know that you know your shit.

Finally.. I do have five years of AAS under my belt after being completely natural for 15 years worth of training.

Once more...Thank you for taking out the time to answer my questions. Have a great day!...

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Hit it

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

By all means, if you have 15 years of natural training and 5 years of AAS and you have hit a plateau- a combo of GH and Insulin will throw 10 lbs on you in 2 weeks.

If you want to chat more about it hit me with a PM