• Join Us!
  • John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution
  • John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

NaturalNews) In a recent interview, longtime Arizona Republican Senator John McCain called Rand Paul's stance against drone assassinations on American citizens as "ludicrous," "inappropriate" and a waste of time.

"We spent 13 hours talking about a scenario that won't happen and can't happen," as McCain criticized Rand Paul's recent filibuster protest, "It's always the wacko birds on the right and left that get the media megaphone."

McCain's arrogant words are in response to Rand Paul's recent stand for the Bill of Rights, in which Paul stood for nearly 13 hours protesting the president's authority to use drones to assassinate and spy on American citizens without due process of law.

Rand Paul's "wacko" ideas defend the people's Bill of Rights

As laid out in the National Defense Authorization Act, the reality is severe, as the law now gives the president power to assassinate any American citizen he deems a threat. As strange as it seems, this power is real and signed into law.

Rand Paul stands up against tyranny like the NDAA and backs the Fourth and Fifth Amendments, which guard against unreasonable searches and seizures, requiring a warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. Along with that, Paul backs the Fifth Amendment, stating that no person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury.

Rand Paul responded to McCain's recent arrogance, "You know, I think he's just on the wrong side of history, and on the wrong side of this argument."

Paul's passion was to "sound an alarm bell from coast to coast" and hopes his efforts "help spur a national debate about the limits of executive power and the scope of every American's natural right to be free."

McCain's voting record speaks for itself

McCain, who obviously supports assassinating American citizens without due process also supports:
      • The indefinite detention of American citizens without charge, trial, or attorney, with his support of the NDAA

• The warrantless spying on American citizens by supporting the Patriot Act

• The draconian federal restrictions on gun ownership in violation of the Second Amendment

• The policy of pre-emptive, unconstitutional, undeclared wars of aggression

• Sending taxpayer money to foreign dictators to prop up their repressive regimes who engage in torture

• Wall Street bank bailouts of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase which fund his political campaigns

• Fascist corporatism or crony capitalism, favoritism of privileged elite special interests, and the concept of "too big to fail"

Vote out tyrants like McCain and replace them with libertarians like Rand Paul

Not many people have a favorable view of government these days, but it is patriotic stances such as Rand Paul's that can revive America's hope in restricted government powers. If the American people begin to believe in their basic Constitutional rights and stick to those principles, they will begin electing fellow Constitutionalists to the House of Representatives, Senate, and Presidency. Rand Paul has begun to ignite belief that there are government officials out there that are principled, fiscally responsible, and respecting of America's individual civil liberties. Americans must learn to care about who is leading the country. There should not be people like John McCain in office; who defend shredding the Constitution, defending drone assassination powers.

Support for Rand Paul and like-minded libertarians can be achieved through support for organizations like Campaign for Liberty.

Protecting the people's Bill of Rights and human dignity is essential to the future of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Learn more: John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

wutlisstrice is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 178
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level

Default Re: John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution

So who's on which side again? im confused

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: John McCain defends NDAA, calls Rand Paul 'wacko bird' for defending Constitution

John McCain is a fool and he is taking the wrong side on this issue. I think his popularity is going to take a huge hit for this.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      John McCain is a fool and he is taking the wrong side on this issue. I think his popularity is going to take a huge hit for this.
      I hope youre right. Cant stand Mccain. He was the first time I did not vote for a Republican President. Voted Libertarian because of John Mccain.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I didn't vote for him either but I am a Libertarian.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.