Want to see 21 and Over, which isbasically The Hangover for college dudes? Ifyou're in New York, send your name to editorial@askmen.com, and you could win tickets to afree screening. Pickup lines aretotally overrated and entirely unnecessary, yet, for some reason, men still love tocollect and sometimes even try them out on unsuspecting women. The only purpose of apickup line should be to initiate a conversation with a girl, and there are thousands ofother much more effective ways to do that. Pickup lines are great for sharing a laugh withfriends and should be really only be used for that. Anyone who tells you that pickup linesare an essential part of meeting women obviously doesn't understand the art of the pickup.In order to illustrate this we've compiled a list of the top 10 bad pickup lines. Theseare some of the worst pickup out lines out there, and we've even included a little bitmore about what makes them oh-so bad. Number 10

“Great legs, what time do they open?”

Your friends might find this hilarious, butyou’re certainly not getting anywhere with her by trying this bad pickup line.Anytime you imply that a good-looking girl is easy because she’s dressedprovocatively and in a bar, you’re committing a huge mistake. If she’s hot,would she really be interested in hearing you belittle her? And it’s not witty, thisbad pickup line is just insulting.Number 9

“You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head allnight.”

This one is just plain bad because it’s been around for longer than most would liketo remember. If you haven’t heard it, then you’ve been living in a cavesomewhere, and if you’re still actually using it, it’s time to join us in the21st century and stop using this bad pickup line. Trying the cheesy angle is a goodidea, but it should be at least mildly original.Number 8

“Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of allthe girls here, I picked you to talk to.”

We shouldn’t have to bother explaining why confidenceis always good, but when it crosses the line into arrogance, you won’t be havingmuch luck with the ladies. That is, of course, unless you’re a male model andridiculously good looking.Number 7

“That shirt’s very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you I’dbe coming too.”

Contrary to what some men think, offering a girl you just met a sperm bath isnot a good way to build attraction. In fact, the lecherous approach almost always fails.Yeah, we know, sometimes a bit of no-strings-attached action is all you’re reallyafter, and there are girls out there who feel the same, so why not make that clear and seewhat happens? However, making reference to any of your bodily fluids with a bad pickupline like this one is not how you should go about it. Number 6

“Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?”

First of all, implying that a woman is a prostitute is so far from where you want to bewhen you're trying to hook up with her. Yes, she wants to feel sexy and, yes, she wants tofeel attractive, but she does not want to feel like a hired worker. By offering hermoney straight up in exchange for sex, you're not only using one of the worst bad pickuplines ever, you’re also cruising for a slap across the face or a drink poured overyour head. Here are a few more bad pickup lines you need to avoid whentrying to hook up... Continue Reading

https://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating_top_ten/35_dating_list.html ]More...[/url]