This article is sponsored in part by TheChivas Brotherhood. AskMen & The ChivasBrotherhood's Man To Man features are designed to give readers insights into theexperiences and wisdom that have shaped our top writers' passions for their areas ofspecialty. To get access to more insider information as well as exclusive access toinvitation-only events and Scotch tastings, Join The Brotherhood Now -- you won't regret it.On the schoolyard field of battle known as gym class, I made the geeks lookgood. I was such a spaz that I always got picked last when teams were being selected, andthe gym teacher seemed to hold me personally responsible for it taking him eight years tofinish a phys ed degree. I always came out of dodge ball with headtrauma.In university I got the “freshman 15” factored by three,and after seeing a vacation beach photo decided it was time to get in shape for the firsttime in my life. That was 1993, and I’ve never looked back.Nowadays,I’m pretty ripped. Fitness isn’t just a means to an end for me. I’venever been tempted to buy some body-bow-blade-ellipto-flex-ab-cruncher because such thingsare crap and it’s not a healthy attitude. I see exercise as not only about achievinggoals, but a righteously ass-kicking attitude that needs to be embraced with vigor untilthe day I dirt-nap. Here are my 10 personal fitness commandments for living exercise thathave kept me going strong for almost two decades. Continue Reading

https://www.askmen.com/top_10/fitness/fitness-commandments.html ]More...[/url]