• Join Us!
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG

Steroidify

  • Join Us!
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Good morning FG
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Results 1 to 13 of 13

    Thread: Good morning FG

    1. #1
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,230
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      116

      Default Good morning FG



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG

      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      Good morning FG
      Man with all these debates and controversy we need a positive thread to start the our thread reading.

      How's the lifting going?

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    2. #2
      MindlessWork's Avatar
      MindlessWork is offline Platinum
      Points: 5,366, Level: 47
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Contented
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Under the Hill
      Posts
      58
      Points
      5,366
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      So far so good, man!

      You?
      No Pain No Gain

    3. #3
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,230
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      116

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
      So far so good, man!

      You?
      Do far the work day is chill and half dayGood morning FG

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    4. #4
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,230
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      116

      Default Re: Good morning FG


    5. #5
      O2BESOHUGE's Avatar
      O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 179,006, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2002
      Location
      DEEP SOUTH
      Posts
      15,670
      Points
      179,006
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      1198

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”






    6. #6
      MindlessWork's Avatar
      MindlessWork is offline Platinum
      Points: 5,366, Level: 47
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Contented
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Under the Hill
      Posts
      58
      Points
      5,366
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE View Post
      GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!
      Sup sup man!
      No Pain No Gain

    7. #7
      pgc648's Avatar
      pgc648 is offline Rookie Member
      Points: 1, Level: 1
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 1
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2021
      Posts
      77
      Points
      1
      Level
      1
      Rep Power
      1

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Good morning FG
      Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
      Man with all these debates and controversy we need a positive thread to start the our thread reading.

      How's the lifting going?

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com
      Trying, still, to get back in same state of mind I was pre Covid and pre surgery I had.
      I was doing better than I had in years, I'm my worst critic but I actually felt I was starting to look pretty good. I was also planning on competing, first time since 1999, in July of 2021.

      Hoping things will start clicking again soon .

      I did just star, this past Monday the first really decent, serious cycle I have since Feb of 2020.
      Any opinions,
      I'm doing 500 mgs Test E, 300 mgs test P, 300 mgs of NPP( those two for 6 weeks only), 500 of deca and 50 mgs Anadrol. 3 Ius HGH 5 X a week, 5-10(I'll see how it goes never went higher than 10) HUMILIN R 2X a day, 10 Noveldex and 12.5 t3. After 6 weeks I'll drop the NPP and Prop. Up the deca and Enanthate to 750. Also I'll switch orals probably dbol or SUPERDROL.
      Trying to put the muscle I lost back, metabolism is crazy high, I'm always lean no matter what never over 8% or so BF.
      Sound like a great thing but having to eat so much to grow is very annoying.

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

    8. #8
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,230
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      116

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Quote Originally Posted by pgc648 View Post
      Trying, still, to get back in same state of mind I was pre Covid and pre surgery I had.
      I was doing better than I had in years, I'm my worst critic but I actually felt I was starting to look pretty good. I was also planning on competing, first time since 1999, in July of 2021.

      Hoping things will start clicking again soon .

      I did just star, this past Monday the first really decent, serious cycle I have since Feb of 2020.
      Any opinions,
      I'm doing 500 mgs Test E, 300 mgs test P, 300 mgs of NPP( those two for 6 weeks only), 500 of deca and 50 mgs Anadrol. 3 Ius HGH 5 X a week, 5-10(I'll see how it goes never went higher than 10) HUMILIN R 2X a day, 10 Noveldex and 12.5 t3. After 6 weeks I'll drop the NPP and Prop. Up the deca and Enanthate to 750. Also I'll switch orals probably dbol or SUPERDROL.
      Trying to put the muscle I lost back, metabolism is crazy high, I'm always lean no matter what never over 8% or so BF.
      Sound like a great thing but having to eat so much to grow is very annoying.

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      Sup man glad your better

      And you can not go wrong with test and nadrolone

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    9. #9
      MindlessWork's Avatar
      MindlessWork is offline Platinum
      Points: 5,366, Level: 47
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Contented
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Under the Hill
      Posts
      58
      Points
      5,366
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
      Sup man glad your better

      And you can not go wrong with test and nadrolone

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com
      Sup man how it going?
      No Pain No Gain

    10. #10
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,230
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      116

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
      Sup man how it going?
      Just slow boiling some red meat for home made enchiladas.
      With all this covid stuff I been finding things to take up half the day. And sneak out rest.

      What about you man

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    11. #11
      MindlessWork's Avatar
      MindlessWork is offline Platinum
      Points: 5,366, Level: 47
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Contented
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Under the Hill
      Posts
      58
      Points
      5,366
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
      Just slow boiling some red meat for home made enchiladas.
      With all this covid stuff I been finding things to take up half the day. And sneak out rest.

      What about you man

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com
      Doing pretty well so far as went to gym for legs. Did some deads and some back work.
      No Pain No Gain

    12. #12
      Yohimbe's Avatar
      Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 41,360, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Big Bad Blvd
      Posts
      5,428
      Points
      41,360
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      193

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      Doing well on my end. Only good thing that has come out this whole covid crap is my two days a week working from home lol. Work, gym, cooking, sleeping... Living the life.
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!







    13. #13
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,230
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      116

      Default Re: Good morning FG

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG

      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      • Good morning FG
      Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
      Doing well on my end. Only good thing that has come out this whole covid crap is my two days a week working from home lol. Work, gym, cooking, sleeping... Living the life.
      Yeah the freeway was a racetrack the first year in LA but it's getting gridlock again

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.