• Join Us!
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • MENT
  • MENT

ObsessedNutrition

  • Join Us!
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • MENT
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 20

    Thread: MENT

    1. #1
      FREAKSHOW's Avatar
      FREAKSHOW is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 10,832, Level: 68
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Rollin Swollin
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      Hell
      Posts
      780
      Points
      10,832
      Level
      68
      Rep Power
      40

      Default MENT



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • MENT
      • MENT

      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      I wanted to pick the brains of fellow members here about MENT. I ran it for 10 weeks at a very low dose. 25mg pre workout 6 days a week. This stuff is nothing short of phenomenal. My body responded to it VERY well. Strength and size shot up more than i expected, i was shocked to see the results I got off such a low dose.

      I know some run it at 100mg daily, but the 25mg i was taking was plenty. It did raise my BP a little so I highly doubt i'll go over that 25mg and if I do it'll be closer to a meet and for a very short time.

      How many of you guys/gals have ran MENT? At what dose and for how long? Whats the "normal" time off this stuff?



      Stay swole my friends
      "I don't need the promise of Heaven or the threat of HELL to be a good person"

    2. #2
      dirtwarrior's Avatar
      dirtwarrior is online now Platinum
      Points: 39,648, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,061
      Points
      39,648
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      123

      Default Re: MENT

      When I run mine I will run 25mg EOD

    3. #3
      FREAKSHOW's Avatar
      FREAKSHOW is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 10,832, Level: 68
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Rollin Swollin
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      Hell
      Posts
      780
      Points
      10,832
      Level
      68
      Rep Power
      40

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
      When I run mine I will run 25mg EOD
      and how is it working for you? I was 25mg pre workout and grew in size and strength as if it was my first time ever taking test lol
      "I don't need the promise of Heaven or the threat of HELL to be a good person"

    4. #4
      dirtwarrior's Avatar
      dirtwarrior is online now Platinum
      Points: 39,648, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,061
      Points
      39,648
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      123

      Default Re: MENT

      I have not done it yet but will soon

    5. #5
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Points: 2,562, Level: 30
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      196
      Points
      2,562
      Level
      30
      Rep Power
      16

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW View Post
      I wanted to pick the brains of fellow members here about MENT. I ran it for 10 weeks at a very low dose. 25mg pre workout 6 days a week. This stuff is nothing short of phenomenal. My body responded to it VERY well. Strength and size shot up more than i expected, i was shocked to see the results I got off such a low dose.

      I know some run it at 100mg daily, but the 25mg i was taking was plenty. It did raise my BP a little so I highly doubt i'll go over that 25mg and if I do it'll be closer to a meet and for a very short time.

      How many of you guys/gals have ran MENT? At what dose and for how long? Whats the "normal" time off this stuff?



      Stay swole my friends
      EVERYONE, IT SEEMS, TAKES A NORMAL, EFFECTIVE DOSE AND MULTIPLIES IT BY 3 OR 4 FOR SOME REASON.
      More is not better, it rarely causes more muscle gain what it does cause it's a huge increase if side effects.
      Tren is the perfect example. I think everyone takes too much. 100 mgs a day is not needed, its too much. Guys constantly complain about side effects that I have never gotten once. The most I'll use is 50mgs of tren A a day, I think 50mgs EOD is enough.
      It gives the drug a bad name, it is just being used at too high a dose.

      Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

    6. #6
      FREAKSHOW's Avatar
      FREAKSHOW is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 10,832, Level: 68
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Rollin Swollin
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      Hell
      Posts
      780
      Points
      10,832
      Level
      68
      Rep Power
      40

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
      EVERYONE, IT SEEMS, TAKES A NORMAL, EFFECTIVE DOSE AND MULTIPLIES IT BY 3 OR 4 FOR SOME REASON.
      More is not better, it rarely causes more muscle gain what it does cause it's a huge increase if side effects.
      Tren is the perfect example. I think everyone takes too much. 100 mgs a day is not needed, its too much. Guys constantly complain about side effects that I have never gotten once. The most I'll use is 50mgs of tren A a day, I think 50mgs EOD is enough.
      It gives the drug a bad name, it is just being used at too high a dose.

      Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk
      I agree 200%
      "I don't need the promise of Heaven or the threat of HELL to be a good person"

    7. #7
      OTG85's Avatar
      OTG85 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 3,307, Level: 35
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 43
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      199
      Points
      3,307
      Level
      35
      Rep Power
      15

      Default Re: MENT

      Most guys running meant at 100mg eod or eod is because their Ment is bunk or shit dosed. Good Ment at 100mg eod would blow your up like a tick and estrogen would be to much to handle.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    8. #8
      Musclemechanic76's Avatar
      Musclemechanic76 is offline Platinum
      Points: 3,383, Level: 36
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Getting shredded!!
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Posts
      239
      Points
      3,383
      Level
      36
      Rep Power
      16

      Default Re: MENT

      25mg eod does trick for me

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

    9. #9
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 103,624, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      24,990
      Points
      103,624
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      493

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
      Most guys running meant at 100mg eod or eod is because their Ment is bunk or shit dosed. Good Ment at 100mg eod would blow your up like a tick and estrogen would be to much to handle.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      not if you dont have estro issues at all. 100 is high yes but with it not impacting health markers it can be done in short bursts
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #10
      Musclemechanic76's Avatar
      Musclemechanic76 is offline Platinum
      Points: 3,383, Level: 36
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Getting shredded!!
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Posts
      239
      Points
      3,383
      Level
      36
      Rep Power
      16

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      not if you dont have estro issues at all. 100 is high yes but with it not impacting health markers it can be done in short bursts
      Know a pro who used 100mg a plus alot more gear. Like u said ^^

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

    11. #11
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 103,624, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      24,990
      Points
      103,624
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      493

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by Musclemechanic76 View Post
      Know a pro who used 100mg a plus alot more gear. Like u said ^^

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      i am not a huge advocate at all for high end dosing trust me but i have a damn good top tier coach i work with as well as an excellent doc. both of them preach the mindset of blast and get out and not prolong what we do. i also had some issues with standard cycle blast that were wrecking my health markers when ran longer than 60 days. not messing with my bp but lipids ck and a couple others would get quite a bit out of wack. we decided to try a quick 30 day blast with ment and boom other than a slight rise in estro, everything else stayed well within range. now i didnt need any estro control help because it didnt jump up to those levels but it worked out nicely for me. that blast i ran looked something like this and without going back into my notes:

      first 30 days
      100mg ment ed
      second 30 days
      200mg cyp
      50mg tren a ed
      i did one more 30 day block but i cant remember off the top of my head what it was but at the 30 day mark it was solid with my markers and only slightly elevated after the final 60. then we cleaned out 3 weeks and rolled into prep. i wouldnt make the suggestion to anyone with estro issues but it was a damn good off season to say the least
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #12
      FREAKSHOW's Avatar
      FREAKSHOW is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 10,832, Level: 68
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Rollin Swollin
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      Hell
      Posts
      780
      Points
      10,832
      Level
      68
      Rep Power
      40

      Default Re: MENT

      How long can MENT be ran? I’ve heard some have been on it for months. I ran it for 10 weeks and had no issues. Blood pressure went up slightly due to the added weight/size but that’s it.
      "I don't need the promise of Heaven or the threat of HELL to be a good person"

    13. #13
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 103,624, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      24,990
      Points
      103,624
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      493

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW View Post
      How long can MENT be ran? I’ve heard some have been on it for months. I ran it for 10 weeks and had no issues. Blood pressure went up slightly due to the added weight/size but that’s it.
      as long as you can control estro and it has no effects on your health markers their is no limit. well it is super suppressive but that's something we use trt for anyway so we are constantly surpressed anyway. so if you arent worried about that then sky is the limit. i like to work it in and out of my runs personally but that's just personal pref and i also have someone that designs what i do as well
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #14
      FREAKSHOW's Avatar
      FREAKSHOW is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 10,832, Level: 68
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Rollin Swollin
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      Hell
      Posts
      780
      Points
      10,832
      Level
      68
      Rep Power
      40

      Default Re: MENT

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      as long as you can control estro and it has no effects on your health markers their is no limit. well it is super suppressive but that's something we use trt for anyway so we are constantly surpressed anyway. so if you arent worried about that then sky is the limit. i like to work it in and out of my runs personally but that's just personal pref and i also have someone that designs what i do as well

      Thanks for the info. I ran it for 10 weeks solo. Nothing else. Should’ve ran low test with it because I came off MENT and dropped 8lbs and no sex drive. Lesson learned. I should had nolvadex on hand as well but wasn’t planning to come off all gear. I take a weekly trt dose and that’s it. I shouldn’t have stopped that weekly shot.
      "I don't need the promise of Heaven or the threat of HELL to be a good person"

    15. #15
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 20,845, Level: 90
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,007
      Points
      20,845
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      100

      Default Re: MENT

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • MENT
      • MENT

      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      • MENT
      I can't to heal my shoulder and stick some ment in my veins MENTMENTMENTMENTMENTMENT

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    SALTWRAP2
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.