• Join Us!
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking

Dutch Pharma

  • Join Us!
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Need to get Harder looking
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 16 to 21 of 21

    Thread: Need to get Harder looking

    1. #16
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Need to get Harder looking



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking

      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      Quote Originally Posted by DethKlok View Post
      never heard of the alpha, and its stronger than hcl? that's a bold statement cz if I take hcl I go by the mg. Just a lil too much hcl I get the same sides D gets and it's rough. When I hit the sweet spot tho there is no stopping me.
      yessir that is a fact. i will put up the paper on it later on for you to check out. it is crazy how potent it is compared to hcl.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #17
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,775
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Need to get Harder looking

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yessir that is a fact. i will put up the paper on it later on for you to check out. it is crazy how potent it is compared to hcl.
      cool

    3. #18
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is online now Platinum
      Points: 949, Level: 16
      Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
      Overall activity: 43.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      91
      Points
      949
      Level
      16
      Rep Power
      4

      Default Re: Need to get Harder looking

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i dont need an attitude and here how freaking great you are. i am simply pointing out the scientific fact that they are both beta 2 recpetor agonists. which means they both stimulate the exact same mechanisms. so just because one is weaker than the other doesnt matter. the entire point of taking time off from clen is to allow the receptors to clear ie... to make it work better and continue to work.

      we all can disagree. but giving an attitude and name dropping doesnt do jack to advance your opinion. a more measured approach would be to put up some research to show that i am wrong and your point is better. then again their are more than one way to skin a cat but being a dick about it, isnt really going to advance your opinion. i can name drop all day long and boast about my placements and such but what's the point. still doesnt give much science and application to my opinion

      also if you ate talking about the world famous trainer whom i think you are talking about, i am pretty sure he has killed and ended the careers of a few here and there. he has also taken quite a bit of flak the last couple of years because of his practices as well. shawn ray comes to mind for publicly calling this individual out not to long ago

      and one final point to show that i am not a disrespectful dick. a more effective solution to allow the beta 2 receptors to clear out would be yohimbine or alpha yohimbine. which acts in a similar manner that clen and ephed do except for the fact that it is a alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonist
      Never said I was great man and I probably jumped on you too much and I'm sorry. It's just that plan I listed I got from the same trainer who trained Ronnie during his 8 Mr. Olympias. Is he wrong? I really don't know but' would bet against it. I just had the same trainer the last two years I competed never actually met Ronnie and have no idea about his drug program.

    4. #19
      hicktown's Avatar
      hicktown is online now Platinum
      Points: 18,420, Level: 86
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 430
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is Beast Mode
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      1,750
      Points
      18,420
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      98

      Default Re: Need to get Harder looking

      Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
      You need your BF very low. This is what Id suggest for that. Of course a petfect eating plan and the amount of cardio you need for your body.

      Test(prop, but any type really) 600 mgs week
      Tren ace 50-75mgs EOD
      Winstrol tabs 40 mgs a day
      T3 start at 12.5 mcgs for a week. See what it does. Everyone is too different to give an amount of this without knowing who is using it. Never exceed 100 mcgs. No one should need more than 50.
      Clen start at 40mcgs raise by 20each day(as long as you are handling it ok, without a lot of sides) upto 100-120 mcgs. Two weeks on the clen.
      E/C/A stack. 25 mgs ephedrine, 200mgs caffeine, 325 mgs asprin 3X a day for two weeks that you are off clen.
      After two weeks back to clen starting at the dose you left off at(100-120mgs).
      Go back and forth every 2 weeks.
      Arimidex- this depends on your body too. Leys say. .5 EOD

      Once you are around 8 % BF or lower change

      Add:
      Masteron prop- 100 mg eod
      Reduce test to 300 mgs
      Drop winstrol pills replace with 20mgs Halotestin a day
      Tren 75-100 mgs EOD
      T3 same
      Clen same
      Arimidex 1mg a day
      You can do this for about 4 weeks. If yourBF is under 10 to start youll look sick after the 4weeks. As long as you are eating correctly.

      Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
      Oh shit man that is an awesome break down!! Thanks!

    5. #20
      hicktown's Avatar
      hicktown is online now Platinum
      Points: 18,420, Level: 86
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 430
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is Beast Mode
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      1,750
      Points
      18,420
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      98

      Default Re: Need to get Harder looking

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i dont need an attitude and here how freaking great you are. i am simply pointing out the scientific fact that they are both beta 2 recpetor agonists. which means they both stimulate the exact same mechanisms. so just because one is weaker than the other doesnt matter. the entire point of taking time off from clen is to allow the receptors to clear ie... to make it work better and continue to work.

      we all can disagree. but giving an attitude and name dropping doesnt do jack to advance your opinion. a more measured approach would be to put up some research to show that i am wrong and your point is better. then again their are more than one way to skin a cat but being a dick about it, isnt really going to advance your opinion. i can name drop all day long and boast about my placements and such but what's the point. still doesnt give much science and application to my opinion

      also if you ate talking about the world famous trainer whom i think you are talking about, i am pretty sure he has killed and ended the careers of a few here and there. he has also taken quite a bit of flak the last couple of years because of his practices as well. shawn ray comes to mind for publicly calling this individual out not to long ago

      and one final point to show that i am not a disrespectful dick. a more effective solution to allow the beta 2 receptors to clear out would be yohimbine or alpha yohimbine. which acts in a similar manner that clen and ephed do except for the fact that it is a alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonist
      lmao guns

    6. #21
      Kerouac's Avatar
      Kerouac is offline FG Newbie
      Points: 116, Level: 2
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      11
      Points
      116
      Level
      2
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Need to get Harder looking

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking

      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      • Need to get Harder looking
      Am a newbie to the board but noone mentioned proviron.Way underrated and forgotten about but I always have in my arsenal.

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MR-SUPPS
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.