• Join Us!
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

ReconPeptides

  • Join Us!
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 18

    Thread: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

    1. #1
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      I've been running the same compounds and doses for approx 6 months on a 2x per week schedule, M and F. That is:

      100mg test C
      300mg Mast E
      50mg Mast P
      30mg Test P
      25mg Trest A

      Like I said, the above doses 2x per week. It's a lot of oil at once, over 3ml (3.3 to be exact). That said, the final .3 is approximate; that's the Test P. My syringes are 3ml; I estimate the final .3 when drawing.

      I use a 25g x 1" needle to inject and rotate sites between glutes and quads. Been using the lower, outer quad which made my knee hurt a bit afterward, so I moved up to more like mid outer quad. Right where they tell you to jab yoursf with an epi-pen if you need it for an allergic reaction.

      Well, I did the injection Monday morning. No real PIP or anything at all. However, I woke up Tues with a VERY sore and quite swollen quad! It's now Wednesday afternoon and is a little bit sore and a little bit swollen, but going away.

      No redness or heat, just swollen and sore as hell. WTF??? I've had this happen once before with just Test P. That time I did get redness along with the swelli g and pain. It went away too, with no recurrence until this week.

      What gives? Any ideas??? When I inject my glutes I don't feel a thing.



      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    2. #2
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,775
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      As long as its gone within a week its skin irritation. Its very common for prop to crash once its injected. You can mix it with something less painful or buy some cottonseed oil which helps some people. If it lasts more than a weed then you may need to aspirate the spot to see if theres any puss and drain it out.

    3. #3
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,546, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,498
      Points
      86,546
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      if you get a fever after a week then it's a serious issue. if i were a betting man i would bet either you missed the muscle and went inbetween or what dk said and it crashed on you. i honestly wouldnt worry to much about it, it will disapate in time
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    4. #4
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by DethKlok View Post
      As long as its gone within a week its skin irritation. Its very common for prop to crash once its injected. You can mix it with something less painful or buy some cottonseed oil which helps some people. If it lasts more than a weed then you may need to aspirate the spot to see if theres any puss and drain it out.
      I've heard of this happening but I guess I'm not exactly sure what it means. If it crashes after injection it fall out of suspension once it's in the muscle? Do I have that right?

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    5. #5
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      if you get a fever after a week then it's a serious issue. if i were a betting man i would bet either you missed the muscle and went inbetween or what dk said and it crashed on you. i honestly wouldnt worry to much about it, it will disapate in time
      You think it's possible to miss the muscle and go under with a 1" needle? Or like between the muscles? If this happens I guess the comoounds won't be taken into the bloodstream like they normally would, either, right?

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    6. #6
      jipped genes's Avatar
      jipped genes is online now VET
      Points: 93,651, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 32.0%
      is El Burro!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2002
      Location
      Lone star state
      Posts
      16,409
      Points
      93,651
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      433

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      I stopped shooting quads due to this. #cc in the quad is a lot, add prop and I am surprised it does not hurt worse. I have skinny legs and cannot even handle 1cc in my quad of long ester stuff.

      I started shooting my TRT sub q in my stomach and it works awesome.

      I think it is more the volume of gear and where you shoot it. I know it means more holes, but try shooting 1/2 one quad and half the other? See if it hurts then. Quads are just more sensitive than glutes IMO.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

      A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

      husband of the year

      moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe



    7. #7
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,546, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,498
      Points
      86,546
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by Northeastconfederate View Post
      You think it's possible to miss the muscle and go under with a 1" needle? Or like between the muscles? If this happens I guess the comoounds won't be taken into the bloodstream like they normally would, either, right?

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      hell yeah it's possible. not going to hurt anything other than what you are feeling now. it just takes a bit longer to absorb and leave the area. you can do the exact same thing in any area that you inject. glute, delt, pec or whatever.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #8
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      hell yeah it's possible. not going to hurt anything other than what you are feeling now. it just takes a bit longer to absorb and leave the area. you can do the exact same thing in any area that you inject. glute, delt, pec or whatever.
      Ok, thanks for the education. Reason I asked about uptake is that my wife asked me last night if I'd done anything different with my testosterone. When I inquired why she asked, she remarked that I wasn't chasing her like usual... And I also noticed that I didn't get the usual effect from the short ester test/mast combo. The positive effect on the ol' dangling disappointment is the primary reason for my choice of compounds and doses - trial and error has taught me that this works well.

      What I'm getting at is, the results I'm getting this week support your suggestion that I might have missed the muscle. That still seems hard to comprehend; quads are such a large muscle group and seem like an easy target. But something out of the ordinary sure as hell happened, and this pretty much makes sense, I think...

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    9. #9
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,546, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,498
      Points
      86,546
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by Northeastconfederate View Post
      Ok, thanks for the education. Reason I asked about uptake is that my wife asked me last night if I'd done anything different with my testosterone. When I inquired why she asked, she remarked that I wasn't chasing her like usual... And I also noticed that I didn't get the usual effect from the short ester test/mast combo. The positive effect on the ol' dangling disappointment is the primary reason for my choice of compounds and doses - trial and error has taught me that this works well.

      What I'm getting at is, the results I'm getting this week support your suggestion that I might have missed the muscle. That still seems hard to comprehend; quads are such a large muscle group and seem like an easy target. But something out of the ordinary sure as hell happened, and this pretty much makes sense, I think...

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      the quad has 4 splits in it and everyone's splits are different. it is very very easy to miss the mark and go inbetween haha. it happens to all of us that use it more often than most would admit. stay up in the higher area on the outside and you should have better luck but it still happens in that area as well.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #10
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      What about the suggestion above regarding splitting 3.3ml into two injections? Is that too much volume for a single injection?

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    11. #11
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,546, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,498
      Points
      86,546
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by Northeastconfederate View Post
      What about the suggestion above regarding splitting 3.3ml into two injections? Is that too much volume for a single injection?

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      it will def cut down on irritation for sure(not if you miss the muscle haha) but it can help for sure. i have pretty big legs so i can tolerate 3ml in a quad but still have issues from time to time. give it a go next time and see if it does help. you can also alternate heating and icing the area that's irritated right now to speed up the process of getting it absorbed and happy for the time being. heating up the oil prior to injection is another technique that helps out a ton
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #12
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,775
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by Northeastconfederate View Post
      I've heard of this happening but I guess I'm not exactly sure what it means. If it crashes after injection it fall out of suspension once it's in the muscle? Do I have that right?

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      Whether it crashed inside the muscle or you went between the muscles the approach is the same. It will be gone within 7 days. If not it might be something else. Work thru it for now and don't break your routine.

    13. #13
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Leg is almost back to normal. Did my 3.3ml injection in my glute this morning... maybe try the quad again next time. Thanks for the help, guys!

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    14. #14
      PUMPED's Avatar
      PUMPED is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 4,868, Level: 44
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is just ask me
       
      I am:
      Friendly
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      510
      Points
      4,868
      Level
      44
      Rep Power
      20

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      Quote Originally Posted by Northeastconfederate View Post
      Leg is almost back to normal. Did my 3.3ml injection in my glute this morning... maybe try the quad again next time. Thanks for the help, guys!

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      Glad its ok now and sorry I am late. If this happens again look for white streaking lines good sign of infection.

    15. #15
      Northeastconfederate's Avatar
      Northeastconfederate is online now Platinum
      Points: 1,913, Level: 26
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      108
      Points
      1,913
      Level
      26
      Rep Power
      9

      Default Re: Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection

      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      • Pain and swelling up to 3 days after injection
      Quote Originally Posted by PUMPED View Post
      Glad its ok now and sorry I am late. If this happens again look for white streaking lines good sign of infection.
      No signs of infection, thank goodness.

      I've dropped test c for a little while and bumped up test p in the meantime. So now I have a mast p and test p only injection on Wed. 50mg ea, so a 1ml injection, which I did in my medial glute. Had a little bit of minor soreness, but no real "pain" per se. This is a pretty reliable spot and I've never had a problem here!

      Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MR-SUPPS
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.