we all used to do the junk bulk but in our wise years figured out this was not optimal for 99% of the crowd. some guys with excellent genetic can do this successfully like juan morel but this is rare and not the exception. my personal beef with him is that most likely it wont be his diet that kills him or messes him up, it is going to be the excessive amounts of gear. everyone can say that blah blah he isnt running to much etc... but when you see someone's skin react that way that is the body telling you that it is to much. so if the largest organ in your body isnt tolerating it then what's on the inside saying? not going to knock on him, he is a grown ass man making his own choices but i know a lot of us old heads remember all the up and coming going to be the next great thing guys that were young. what happened to them? health issues or death for most. trey brewer comes to mind and a bunch of others i have competed with over the years. one i know personally that destroyed the nationals is on diaaysis and has been for years because they cant find him a kidney. that's the road you travel when you go to hard to long with garbage sprinkled in