EoS is a crappy gym. there are a few good gyms in the phoenix area tho. im a fan of Mountianside costs a bit more but less of the stupid, however i have noticed an uptick of the yonger folks. alot more girls powerlifting than i have ever seen before. i tried to figure out the gym. has it got worse? or just more crowed. is it the reuglars or new folk?

for me its a mix. the regulars know better but sometimes do it, gym employees cant police stupid all day, theres to much of it. the filming, lets hope thats a short lived fad, in general a bit more crowded but different than 10 years ago. theres alway the one idoit that ties up 3 or 4 machines with towel and personl shit so he can do his routine?? i say he cause its always some dude doing it.

i think people in general today arent as curtious to others, very intiteled and selfish in general and it just carries over in the gym. i w/o at off times and stay clear peak hours at all cost. must people are pretty good about cleaning up after themselves tho.

figure the asshole in the gym is the same asshole in the store shopping so i just chaulk it up as it is what it is....