• Join Us!
  • Primobolan
  • Primobolan
  • Primobolan
  • Primobolan
  • Primobolan
  • Primobolan
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Primobolan

Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default Primobolan

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan

• Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      I've been running Primobolan on and off with my test. I love it. I feel like it keeps my muscles very full looking and gives my whole body a round and full look. I always feel pumped too. Like I just finished doing a few pushups all the time.

Couple other things I notice with it though and I'm curious if anyone has the same reactions with Primobolan. Every time I run it, my skin always feels extra oily during the day and my body feels "warmer" mostly in the evening and night. Nothing at all comparable to tren sweats, or anything like that. I just feel warmer. If I fall asleep under the covers, I'll wake up hot as hell and mildly sweating. I'm usually a keep the room cold and sleep under the covers kind of guy, but every time I run primobolan I toss the blankets. This has been on and off over time with different brands and such.

Anyone else notice those two things with primo? Extra oily skin and body feeling warmer?
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!

kuler is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 1
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Primobolan

It usually takes about 6 wks or so to begin seeing the recomp effects from it. However, unlike most other steroids that quickly plateau out, primo is just getting started! Every fucking week beyond that you just get better and better looking. If more ppl understood the way it works they would like it.

I do shed a little bit once I get my dosage up above 500/wk and usually later into the cycle and good alternative for dbol. My voice seems to get deeper when I'm on it also. I have found that sometimes it crashes my e2 if my test offset is too much, I feel better jacking my test up abt 300 or so if I go over 500/wk on primo (i almost always stay at TRT amount otherwise) primo is without a doubt my favorite anabolic hands down!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

I love it. It's definitely one of my favorite compounds.

guns01 is online now ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
      I love it. It's definitely one of my favorite compounds.
      i like to keep it in with my hrt. some people like to use mast with their hrt to maximize but it will mess with your lipids. primo doesnt do that anywhere near as bad as mast does. great compound for sure
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

I did a bottle of it for 10 weeks at just 100mg wk. I got oily as heck.

I prefer mast E.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i like to keep it in with my hrt. some people like to use mast with their hrt to maximize but it will mess with your lipids. primo doesnt do that anywhere near as bad as mast does. great compound for sure
      I used to run mast instead, but I always felt like the mast kept me too dry and less full. I liked the way it made me feel, but I just feel like my body looks much fuller with the primobolan.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      I did a bottle of it for 10 weeks at just 100mg wk. I got oily as heck.
      I'm glad I'm not the only one lol.

pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I've been looking into primobolin a lot as I've been reading a lot of articles where guys are saying primobolin is a much more effective drug than people thought it was in building muscle.
      I have used primo in the past but always for a contest never any other time of the year and it is good for a contest prep.
      what I've been curious about is people using it off season to build muscle and solid muscle that they keep not bloated watery disgusting looking whatever you want to call it but it's not muscle. and like this guy says after a certain amount of time you just look better and better and better I saw that when I was competing he's right after about 6 weeks I mean also I had to take into consideration the diet I was on but I was looking better every week. I could swear there was a huge jump from the primobolon.

the biggest problem for people, two problems, the first problem is it's the most expensive steroid out there by far. the second problem is because it's the most expensive steroid out there it's probably the most faked steroid out there. so you need to really know who you're buying it from.

I'm also a little confused on the dosage and what would be an adequate dosage I to use I used about 400 mg a week pre-contest. off season I was thinking 600 although the original poster said 500 is one of the higher doses he uses and gets good results from. I wonder if just 400 mg a week, just like pre-contest would be just as effective? anyway thanks for the post I've been doing a lot of research on primo depot and you gave some good personal experience.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
      I've been looking into primobolin a lot as I've been reading a lot of articles where guys are saying primobolin is a much more effective drug than people thought it was in building muscle.
      I have used primo in the past but always for a contest never any other time of the year and it is good for a contest prep.
      what I've been curious about is people using it off season to build muscle and solid muscle that they keep not bloated watery disgusting looking whatever you want to call it but it's not muscle. and like this guy says after a certain amount of time you just look better and better and better I saw that when I was competing he's right after about 6 weeks I mean also I had to take into consideration the diet I was on but I was looking better every week. I could swear there was a huge jump from the primobolon.

the biggest problem for people, two problems, the first problem is it's the most expensive steroid out there by far. the second problem is because it's the most expensive steroid out there it's probably the most faked steroid out there. so you need to really know who you're buying it from.

I'm also a little confused on the dosage and what would be an adequate dosage I to use I used about 400 mg a week pre-contest. off season I was thinking 600 although the original poster said 500 is one of the higher doses he uses and gets good results from. I wonder if just 400 mg a week, just like pre-contest would be just as effective? anyway thanks for the post I've been doing a lot of research on primo depot and you gave some good personal experience.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      personally in the offseason i go between 1-200 eod with my hrt dosing if that's the only compound i am using. if i start more things up then obviously the primo comes down to 100 but as for cruising it is 1-200 eod back and forth
      TGBSupplements REP

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

I'm keeping mine pretty low at 300mg per week split into 3 injections. I've gone higher and lower in the past, but even at 300mg I can see and feel a significant improvement. I do think the "weakness" of it has been overstated quite a bit over time. Every time I run it I can tell and it's always the same. I put on a little size, nothing drastic just a few pounds. I get significantly fuller and the longer I run it, the better me body seems to look.

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm keeping mine pretty low at 300mg per week split into 3 injections. I've gone higher and lower in the past, but even at 300mg I can see and feel a significant improvement. I do think the "weakness" of it has been overstated quite a bit over time. Every time I run it I can tell and it's always the same. I put on a little size, nothing drastic just a few pounds. I get significantly fuller and the longer I run it, the better me body seems to look.
      yeah i am with you on that. you can def tell a difference in your look and feel when you add it in with hrt. good compound not to mess with your markers to bad like mast and some other compounds do on longer runs. i am sold on keeping it in pretty much all the time
      TGBSupplements REP

pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan

• Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      • Primobolan
      I've been running Primobolan on and off with my test. I love it. I feel like it keeps my muscles very full looking and gives my whole body a round and full look. I always feel pumped too. Like I just finished doing a few pushups all the time.

Couple other things I notice with it though and I'm curious if anyone has the same reactions with Primobolan. Every time I run it, my skin always feels extra oily during the day and my body feels "warmer" mostly in the evening and night. Nothing at all comparable to tren sweats, or anything like that. I just feel warmer. If I fall asleep under the covers, I'll wake up hot as hell and mildly sweating. I'm usually a keep the room cold and sleep under the covers kind of guy, but every time I run primobolan I toss the blankets. This has been on and off over time with different brands and such.

Anyone else notice those two things with primo? Extra oily skin and body feeling warmer?
      You're right primo is a really good drug but there's a few problems with it. The biggest problem is it's the most expensive steroid out there so obviously it's most likely the most faked steroid out there. I know two places I could get it from that is 100% legitimate and prima tested and everything but it's very expensive. I see these domestic websites advertising for like $60 for 10 cc's I just can't trust that's real. It's way too cheap considering the price of the good raws.

Also if you do find real primo if you're a man for it to work effectively you need quite a high dose probably about 600 to 800 mg a week and if it's real it's going to run you quite a bit of money. If you have the money to spend good for you and it's a great drug if you don't have the money to spend I suggest winstrol instead injectable not oral. The injectable form is not stressful on the liver even though if you read about it it'll always say it is but they're talking about the oral or they're talking about the suspension if you drink it. If you shoot it it's not I'm pretty sure maybe I'm wrong I'm not a scientist but if you shoot it I'm almost positive it's not stressful to deliver and it's affects I think or better than primo. I used the stuff constantly it's the PIP from it scares a lot of people away but I found if you mix it with either B12 or sterile grapeseed oil The PIP is negligible I mean it's nothing like shooting test suspension I mean you could deal with it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk