Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
okay guys I was going to run the oral tren for 6 weeks just as an experiment for everybody to see what kind of side effects and how effective it was. well it didn't take me long to come to a conclusion. Stay the hell away from it. I took it for 5 days and then wasn't able to get out of bed for 5 days. I didn't feel really sick I just had no energy and was dizzy now I don't know if it's a coincidence if it was something else but it just started right after I took the tren you and it stopped when I stopped it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
so i guess the rep is true then.

i am following a log on another board where a member is using an injectable version of it. i was kind of throw off because i thought it was pretty much the exact same compound but after reading a bit, the oral version is more bioavailable or something like that and that's what makes it stronger. not really sure of the mechanism that makes that happen but it is def supposed to be stronger. i was thinking though that turning the oral version into the injectable would pretty much make it a tren no ester but idk. i am watching it though but he is also running tren a along with it. so i think it will be really hard to nail down what is doing what