Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
keep the updates going man cuz I've always been very curious about HGH. when I was competing I never had the money I was a student to use a decent amount of HGH so I did what you did I was using like two I use a day and I don't know how much good it did for me because the lowest recommended those for a man is for although that's our arbitrary I mean where they came up with that I don't know. and HTH is such a subtle drug it's not like steroids where all of a sudden when it hits you your bench press goes up 40 lb HGH doesn't happen like that it happens over a long period of time and after a year you'll notice look I put on a lot of muscle. I really just want you to keep updating because I want to know how you make out on 2 Ius a day.
if I knew I could successfully take HGH to who I use a day I would use it because it would be worth the money to me at 4:00 I use the day to me it's more expensive too expensive for what I think it does for you. I have the money it's just I don't like throwing away money I'd rather buy anabolics that I know we're going to work and something I hope is going to work unless I get definitive proof that the stuff works. I know HGH Burns body fat that I'm positive of how much muscle growth it induces I still not sure

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
dirt is an older gentleman who i would bet natural release of gh is probably damn near zero. so for him at 2iu a day would or should produce excellent results of fat loss and maybe some injury healing and skin tightening etc...

as for how much growth will you get from growth. i say probably damn near zero unless you dose massively and you can read about it. we are talking 20 or more ius daily. that to get a little bit of muscle growth that also causes the hands feet and face to grow. on top of pretty much shutting down insulin production alongside of thyroid function as well. then toss on cost to do that. i say no way. i would rather like you use my aas to grow and then toss in a little bit of gh to aid in a bit of fat loss joint recovery and a little healing of injuries and skin tightening up. i am older like you as you know so a little bit helps but it isnt substantial by any means