• Join Us!
  • Which AAS did you have the most bad sides?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Which AAS did you have the most bad sides?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      pgc648 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 1
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Which AAS did you have the most bad sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Plates View Post
      Solid topic. Ive had prolactin induced gyno in my left nipple from dbol at a young age before i knew what prolactin was and when Tony Huge was promoting Ment and ladyboys. I tried it thinking it was gonna be the next big game changer. Not knowing which is 100% my fault. That Trestolone causes serious estrogen sides. I ran 3-700mgs with 50-100mgs of Test Prop per every 100mg of Ment. Fucked up my left nipple even worse. That was 2015 around that time. Within the last year i got it shrunk via nolva, aroma and adex as well as heavy long distance cardio and a serious calorie deficit. Im afraid of high amounts of test, any 19-Nor and Trest.
      WOW, I HORE YOU LEARNED NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUTUBE IDIOTS, IT WILL GET TOU KILLED.
      Using tresteline most supplement with letrozole it converts to estrogen so badly. If you were just using aimidex, noveldex or even aromesin it may not have been enough, as you saw.
      I'm super gyno sensetive also but Ive also been doing this 30 years and know how to manage all and any problems I have.
      If you need to get rid of gyno I'll tell you what to do and, for me, I worked 100% every time I've done it with 1 week.
      Use just a small amount of letroze every day until it's gone which should be 4 or 5 days. NOVELDEX will not get rid of gyno. ARIMIDEX and aromesin may but letro will and quickly. Once it's gone you need to figure out what you need to take to prevent gyno problems in future.
      Letro is 2.5 mg per pill or if liquid per ml. All I needed to use was one fourth of that dose or ..63 mgs for a few days. It's amazing how fast it is gone. Letro is so strong it about too strong to use as an ai

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Which AAS did you have the most bad sides?

Quote Originally Posted by pgc648 View Post
      WOW, I HORE YOU LEARNED NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUTUBE IDIOTS, IT WILL GET TOU KILLED.
      Using tresteline most supplement with letrozole it converts to estrogen so badly. If you were just using aimidex, noveldex or even aromesin it may not have been enough, as you saw.
      I'm super gyno sensetive also but Ive also been doing this 30 years and know how to manage all and any problems I have.
      If you need to get rid of gyno I'll tell you what to do and, for me, I worked 100% every time I've done it with 1 week.
      Use just a small amount of letroze every day until it's gone which should be 4 or 5 days. NOVELDEX will not get rid of gyno. ARIMIDEX and aromesin may but letro will and quickly. Once it's gone you need to figure out what you need to take to prevent gyno problems in future.
      Letro is 2.5 mg per pill or if liquid per ml. All I needed to use was one fourth of that dose or ..63 mgs for a few days. It's amazing how fast it is gone. Letro is so strong it about too strong to use as an ai

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      letro is def the strongest and it will literally crush your estro to zero. i have seen lab work and estro from people were literally zero. i have also read that in some people that actually have full blown gyno it can get rid of it or at least drastically decrease it. i am fortunate enough not to have estro issues so i only use ai to crush mine when i get close to getting on stage.

as for good old huge, i am pretty sure i just saw that he is all messed up himself now from doing crazy dumb shit. i always go back to this with the amounts and crazy shit these guys on youtube social media or just in general. if you are using the amount and number of things they are using and you arent even close to being a monster then what's the point. 6ft 6in 180lbs peeled to the bone isnt impressive to me at all and can be done naturally. you dont need 10g of 20 different compounds to get that look. but then again once i hit my 30s i figured out a little bit goes a long way in the grand scheme of things.
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order