Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
I ordered some occlusion bands. A set for arma and a set for legs. I will let you all know how it goes.
they do if done correctly. shouldnt have wasted money on the actual bands though. they dont tighten enough and most come loose on you. elbow and knee wraps work best. ulike most of the stupid ass fools i see doing it, it is supposed to be done at the end of your workout or as your only training stimulus for the day. you tighten them down to 8 out of 10 level with 10 being a tournequet tight meaning no blood in or out which is bad. you do say 6-8 sets to failure on your quad leave them on and then 6-8 sets of hams if you can stand it. should be about 30-40% of max weight and all the sets should go to failure. same applies to arms.
it is brutal brutal painful but works very very well. you can search the late john meadows aka mountain dogs youtube for his videos on the subject. he is actually who i learned about it from. also some good articles on musculardevelopment as well.

like i said above if you are wearing them for the duration of your workout you are doing it completely wrong and they are not tight enough. it should be damn near unbearable by the time you get through a few sets. fight the pain and finish