Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
shit man, i would be all over it but i have been a pen and paper guy for over 20 years now. on a side note, being on your phone makes the older serious people look at you like you are one of the dick head youngsters posting anything and everything to social media. i know that's not us and we really dont give two shits but it popped into my mind when i watched some dick head spend almost 2 hours on the same platform yesterday and about an hour and 50 of it was on or setting up his phone. kid looks like a pile of shit too
100% with you on that once ***** slapped a punk who was texting and refused to get off a piece of equipment. My nice button wore out, others were pissed, not sure I saw him do one set…he tried to stand up in my space so he got ***** slapped back to the ground. He literally ran to tell the staff. They came over and it was amazing how no one saw a thing! His word vs mine and something
The staff had wanted to do
For awhile!

As far as me and the apps I have a large gym set up at my house and then I have anytime fitness and usually don’t make there until 1am and have the place to myself. I started using an app for my food
Intake and it’s bad ass, keeps track, makes suggestions, algorithms keep you on track.it’s called Macro Factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Fitnessgeared mobile app