Quote Originally Posted by Jake Murray View Post
Looking to get info on a first starter cycle looking to get just some test run some thing light. With out bashing me will someone help. Looking to bulk up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not here to bash anybody the only reason I'm here is I have 31 years experience in this bullshit and I know I can help a tremendous amount of people.
A first cycle is easy just testosterone you don't need anything else. 500 to 750 mg of testosterone a week, a training program that's good and works for you and a dietary program that's good and works for you that's all you need. However, you need all three. If one is missing you will not get the results you're looking for. If you implement all three correctly you'll be amazed at how your body will change in a matter of months with just some testosterone.

As a beginner with this stuff there's no reason to throw in things like tren or even Deca eq, any orals all you need is testosterone and it really doesn't matter what type. I would prefer test E or C just because of less frequency of injection but test p suspension will all work the same. Just do that get 30 ccsa of test E or C, do about 500 mg a week, train your ass off, eat right and in 10 weeks you'll make more progress than you've made in the last 4 years.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk