Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Thanks guns. I have no known cardiac issues. I stopped BB a long time ago because of hyper tension. Lost 30 lbs. I do tons of cardio and all looks good. I just hate jittering. lowers my quality of life. I heard L-theanine might help reduce jitters but have not tried it. Hypothetical as it does 100% help with too much caffeine.
that's the one man and yes it does work. now when i do use clen which is very very rarely and only for short periods of time to pull off that last tad bit of stubborn fat to get stage ready. i only go up to 60mcg per day. even at 30mcg i shake like a cat shitting razor blades. the theanine completely eliminates the shakes but you still get the jolt of energy and everything else from clen. just not the nasty shakes. so you nailed it and yes it works very well.
hell before i added it in it was like giving myself a tat when trying to pin, so bad i had the mrs do it for me and i hate getting stuck by anyone else. after first dose i had no issues at all pinning or doing pretty much anything