Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
Well I've been running the Mk-677 for a few weeks now and I love it. Taking 20mg every evening before going to bed. I really noticed the lethargy at first, but I think I'm getting used it it a bit. Taking it at night probably helps. I haven't notice a raging appetite, but I have noticed that when I'm eating I don't want to stop. I don't really feel extra hungry between meals, but once I start eating, it's like I don't get all the way full. I just gauge my typical portion size and stop eating even if I feel like I could keep going. My body looks a lot fuller. Loving it so far.

I've been really watching my blood sugar since I know it can elevate it. I've checked it first thing in the morning, couple hours after a few meals and at night.

First thing in the morning fasted has been anywhere between 85 and 101. (From what I read 101 is a bit high for morning fasted) Two hours after a meal is anywhere between 110 and 130. Hit 140 a couple times and got it at 147 one morning after pancakes. Evening time is usually lower around 90 before a meal and 110 to 120 couple hours after.

I bought one of those accu-check glucose monitors and been poking my fingers all throughout the day.
yeah man if you are hitting in the 100s fasted in the am, you are getting nasty insulin resistant. dont push that for to long or you will get jacked up and start storing fat like a champ not to mention rolling into pre diabetes real quick. 80s and 90s is acceptable when running gh or something similar. you can add in berferrine at 500 at 2-4x a day to off set the issue if you dont want to add actual insulin in