• Join Us!
  • covid shot
  • covid shot
  • covid shot
  • covid shot
  • covid shot
  • covid shot
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: covid shot

biggio is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 317
      Overall activity: 35.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: covid shot

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • covid shot
      • covid shot

• covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      My mom and dad got their 2nd shot today. 77 and 84. I am on the fence on it but my mom was a nurse and said she wanted it. The long term sides are still unknown. Plus the lady today asked if they were on any steroids at all or got any recent vaccines. A month ago they did not ask about any medications or hormone treatments. I thought that was strange. I guess if you are on roids, do not take it????? Still many questions without accurate answers.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

These doctors who are going out and proclaiming this vaccine as safe are the same kind of doctors in the 60's said smoking filtered cigarettes were safe. Many people have died and many more will die from this. Live a healthy lifestyle is still the best defense against covid and the news media will never mention that. In fact, the media has banned the use of the word OBESE because it hurts peoples feelings.
      Now Biden is going to ban travel by air unless you are an obedient slave with a vaccine card.
      Welcome to communism.

JSom is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      if you think locking people in their homes and letting them die is the answer to anything then you should move to china. that on top of they control every aspect of their population including the info on the number of cases they have how many people have died etc. which are all fake and fabricated.

so the gov controlling everything is not the answer in a free society and leads to the collapse of that country and yes china will eventually collapse.

the spin off i have for you is this: if you own a business and you are super successful why the hell should the gov take over your assets and give it to people less successful that didnt earn it? how in the hell is that fair anywhere? do you have more than enough? absolutely but you also earned it and it is yours. i didnt earn it and the gov shouldnt step in and take it from you and give it to me. then is insane and what will drive successful people to take their money and business elsewhere. your belief in propaganda is nuts and taking from the rich because it isnt fair to the poor. we all have the same ability to create and grow. no one is holding anyone else down other than one's ownself regardless of what the colleges and media tell the so called about the ruling class. you are poor under served? then go to a trade school at community college and learn a trade making 30-40-50 bucks an hour. then turn that into your own business and become your own boss. sorry ass fucking people sitting on their ass complaining about not being able to make it because the rich man has got them down and the gov isnt taking care of them. absolute utter horse shit. the beauty of a free country is we have the choice and ability to do and grow by hard we are willing to work. cant afford trade school to make big money busting your ass? the gov has programs for that too as well as companies that offer on the job training.

smh, blown away by someone actually saying china or communism is a good thing. ask that to the poor fuckers in intern camps or that get arrested for speaking out. comical at best
      Well, ok, in China there was a ban on going out during a pandemic, in our country, during a pandemic, everyone goes wherever they want and spread the virus throughout the country - is that better in your opinion? The great value of freedom of movement in exchange for millions of patients - an equal exchange? In my opinion, you are too imbued with anti-communist propaganda.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JSom View Post
      Well, ok, in China there was a ban on going out during a pandemic, in our country, during a pandemic, everyone goes wherever they want and spread the virus throughout the country - is that better in your opinion? The great value of freedom of movement in exchange for millions of patients - an equal exchange? In my opinion, you are too imbued with anti-communist propaganda.
      communist propaganda are you serious? seriously? no freedom point blank period. as a matter of fact them locking people literally into their homes at the risk of being arrested or executed. that without legislation. the bullshit lockdowns passed in this country imo are most likely unconstitutional and if people would fight them in court could win. thousands have lost their business jobs lives etc.... to no fault of their own. first time in history that healthy people have been locked down and we are seeing the ramifications. you probably expect the gov to hand you your money while you sit at home safe and sound from a virus that is only a huge threat if you have other issues to begin with. that came from china that they knew and allowed to escape their country

last time i checked and based on actual no shit science the death rate for health people under the age of 65 is pretty much nil. same goes for hospitalization. so why dont you pack your shit up and move to china. i personally love my freedoms and allowing the gov to control every aspect of my life is wrong. not to mention they fuck up everything they take over. you probably wrap yourself in plastic while wearing 2 masks
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JSom View Post
      How sad that you are living in fear, brainwashed by the msm. You should move to communist china so you can feel safe.

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

My folks got their second shot last Wednesday. They had no sides luckily. I am out personally.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Got a question. Did CDC say the shots would prevent covid? If so can you provide link?

Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
      Got a question. Did CDC say the shots would prevent covid? If so can you provide link?
      Oh, they did at first then said they will protect against serious illness, then you need a booster and now another booster. Technically it is there to reduce symptoms, not prevent contracting the virus.

Jsom, in cali or NY an unvaxxed cannot go where they want without a piece of paper saying that had an experimental drug that even if it causes horrible bodily harm to you, our elected officials gave 100% blanket immunity from civil actions to the drug manufacturers.

Any society that will give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. BF

100% true. China treated their citizens like slaves as they have no true freedom.

I Am responsible for my own safety and that of my family. NOT anybody elses. Call me selfish I call you a sheep.

husband of the year

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I caught covid last week. Had a high fever the first night, then its as mild as a runny nose. I loaded up on zinc and quercetin. No need to be vaccinated against this stuff.

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I got it last week. Sick for a few days

Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
      I got it last week. Sick for a few days
      Tested + Thursday. Had chills and a headache. Feel 100% here no experimental vax that if you are harmed by you have ZERO recourse. Nothing, you are shit out of luck. Here are two charts taken from data from the CDC VAERS website. The first is all vaccine related deaths by year. the second vaccine injury by years. Indisputable facts and VAERS is not mandatory the #s could be WAY higher. (Note: More people have died from the mRNA jabs in the short time being used than all other vaccines put together from the start of vaccines)

I am not saying do not get them. Just be informed that these covid vaxxes are by far the most dangerous vaccines ever by an exponential exponent that is mind boggling. I will not put that crap in my body.

'Single most qualified' mRNA expert speaks about vaccine risks after he says YouTube banned his video

husband of the year

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      Tested + Thursday. Had chills and a headache. Feel 100% here no experimental vax that if you are harmed by you have ZERO recourse. Nothing, you are shit out of luck. Here are two charts taken from data from the CDC VAERS website. The first is all vaccine related deaths by year. the second vaccine injury by years. Indisputable facts and VAERS is not mandatory the #s could be WAY higher. (Note: More people have died from the mRNA jabs in the short time being used than all other vaccines put together from the start of vaccines)

I am not saying do not get them. Just be informed that these covid vaxxes are by far the most dangerous vaccines ever by an exponential exponent that is mind boggling. I will not put that crap in my body.

'Single most qualified' mRNA expert speaks about vaccine risks after he says YouTube banned his video
      we know they are hiding and masking data man. sad thing is they dont have to submit reports on the development for like 50 years or something crazy like that. then add on the fact that you cant sue or take any legal action against them when it is experimental is mind blowing to me
      TGBSupplements REP

Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      we know they are hiding and masking data man. sad thing is they dont have to submit reports on the development for like 50 years or something crazy like that. then add on the fact that you cant sue or take any legal action against them when it is experimental is mind blowing to me
      this is what I do not understand how people know this and still accept this is OK.

NO, it is pretty far from OK.

husband of the year

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      this is what I do not understand how people know this and still accept this is OK.

NO, it is pretty far from OK.
      what really blows me away is when people sign up to do research studies for new drugs and procedures they sign a waiver going in knowing that they are doing this as a volunteer. they know that it is untried and untrue and that the risk is there but they agreee to the study. yet you take this shit and they run it the same way for the entire population. when you get a new script for a med if it messes you up then you can take legal action or at least you will get the chance with a class action in the future. with this one if you do it you will be standing there with your dick in your hand if you are all fucked up.
      then the ultimate that blows me away is when they say that your natural immunity is inferior to taking the jab. seriously? people actually believe that
      no thank you
      TGBSupplements REP

irish_2003 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 238
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • covid shot
      • covid shot

• covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      • covid shot
      I refuse to get the certificate of vaccination identification 2019 global depopulation shot

Re: Georgia guidestones, agenda 21, agenda 2030
      https://www.asteroids.to/

Please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas/PEDs