Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
I’ve never done it and for a long time I was so paranoid that every shot was going to give me an infection that I was way over precautious. Lol

I just saw a bunch of stuff online about loading up a pin and just using what you needed and I know they make those pens that are multi use so I though maybe there was something I didn’t know about gh pinning lol.

Same I just ordered a bunch of shit from gpz. I always like to have what I need plus extras so I’m good to go on everytbing for a while now.

I’m just going to back load and use new shit every time.

I do have 1 question about storage though. Can I back load the fresh pin with the dose I need the night before and store it in the fridge then just pull it out and pin? So every night before I go to bed I can get my dose for the next morning ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i honestly wouldnt do it with gh. once gh is reconstituted into solution it is very very fragile. so i wouldnt want to move it around any more than necessary. is that a scientific fact that i know? no but i feel like it is better to be over cautious with something that costs so much to use and i take every precaution as possible with it. i wont even order any during the hot months because i dont want it dead when i get it