Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
It's scary as hell thinking about what these idiots will do given the power. Biden already started talking about getting "control" over the virus beginning day one. Let me guess... lock downs, mandatory masks everywhere for everyone, no gatherings, blah blah. They will fuck this whole country up in no time. I'm so glad I live in a red state.
it's going to be a nation wide lock down. it will crush the economy into oblivion just like china wants and they will take over as the worlds largest and only super power. the shit paper and paper towel shortage has already started again. stand by for gun bans and the whole 9 yards from these fools and for real if they cheat the senate out of rep control then you can bet your ass that we are so screwed it isnt even funny. sad thing is biden's punk ass probably wont even make it 6 months and will most likely die in office. then we get the cream of the crop with harris i am a proud black woman(african american) that actually really isnt black to take over. so many situations that will ultimately end badly with us being fucked