We can only hope that Trump will be able to continue to allow small businesses like mine to grow and employ more and more people. In the past 3 years I was able to afford to bring on a new part time worker and also hire contractors to make upgrades on my house. All of that money was not there when Obama was putting the clamps on small businesses with taxes and regulations with massive penalties. Trump becoming president in 2016 was like being set free after 8 years of tyrannical rule. Biden has promised that he will bring back everything we had with Obama. You usually dont see American flags flying in yards with Biden signs.
You can call Trump every bad name u want, but when it comes down to making lives better for hard working middle class folks like me, white , black , hispanic, etc, I will back that man every single day of the week.
And last, if you are disgusted by the thought of a 9 month old pregnancy ending with the dismemberment of the baby in the womb and sucked out with a vacuum hose, with no pain medication, then vote for Trump. Please. At least vote for the innocent, if for no other reason. Trump 2020.