Quote Originally Posted by Busa2009 View Post
Oh yea breanna Taylor just got shot for nothing oh well what about the black on black violence smh gtfoh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i am far from racist and served with some of the greatest minority individuals on the planet and lost more than i care to think about. but here is the thing on who's life is important or not. everyone's life is important regardless of who they are where they come from or the color of their skin period. police make mistakes, people make mistakes and people die. it happens and that's what the civil and criminal justice system is there for. blm is based off of a marixst platform and pushing their agenda is just plain retarded. if you are a citizen of this country then you are american and you are and should be judged on your character and only that. it is unfortunate that that young lady lost her life but it does happen to every other race as well. police are not hunting down and killing minorities whole sale like blm would like you to believe. people's ignorance knows no bounds. if you want to play that game they go into the white trash trailer parks where those morons are cooking meth like a champ as well. they go where the crime is and where all the problems are.