Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
haha, i am not a social media person at all but in my grand wisdom i am a firm believer that if i dont like or agree with something. then i dont read go around or take part in it. i dont need someone to take it down or remove it from somewhere because i dont like it. the left literally wants to control every aspect of your life across the board yet they are the first to chime in about certain freedoms as long as it pertains to their cause.

prime example is the newest police brutality bs going on right now. their are burning down their own city before anything has even been done about the incident yet other than the dumb ass cops being fired. hell at least wait and see if they hold them accountable before burning down where you live. then again i dont see the point in burning down your own city. if you are going to fuck up your shit go to the courthouse and all the elected officials buildings. why the hell do you want to destroy all the business that have nothing to do with it. oh wait it is prime hunting time for these morons to burn steal and destroy. i just dont get it