I have never trained a full camp with a pro. I have trained with a couple guys who are though.

The start of the camp you train a lot of functional strength stuff. My coach we start with heavy work and end with high rep work so we know what it feels like to push through when our muscles are fatigued. May do the strength in the evening and technique morning. Technique is usually game plan stuff, take down defense or a certain kind of shot over and over repetitively. Sparring starts here as well. Long cardio also gets done. Runs, rowing machine, ect, nothing hard just 40-60 minutes of steady work.

Second phase the heavy stuff starts to fade but high reps are still incorporated. We do lots of burpees and tons of gut work. body weight exercise, battle ropes and things that grind to help your muscles get used to working hard for a whole fight and retain max strength but not build mass. Explosive cardio like tabata. (google it, pure torture for your lungs) Max effort sprints, hard sparring many rounds, rowing machine is a bear at this point. tabata 20 seconds max effort, only 10 second rest. Coach will have you go until you cannot breathe and you are light headed HAHA. Runs are shorter but faster, amazingly they come easier.

third phase is the comedown to peak. In ammy comps like I do, or did as I am too old, you do not work as hard the last 10 days but get plenty of "wind" work. You are in a caloric deficit as you are cutting the last bit of weight. (Ammy fights you weigh in the same day as you fight so you may cut 2 lbs) Working the lungs hitting pads, light sparring/ grappling many rounds. basically letting the body recover from the max effort work so you are at peak when you fight.

This is old school, I am sure there are 15 phases now with high level pros. I have never done an MMA camp but have been through a couple boxing camps and several Muay Thai camps. Unfortunately I am not very good HAHA. but I still love it.