Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
Hey let me ask you guys a question. At what age would you say Tren is no longer good to take? Would you say theres a cut off age or no? Whos the oldest guy you ever knew to take tren? Did he drop dead or not? lol.... Is it pretty much guaranteed to raise your blood pressure or is that just a few people? Plus, Im not sure I want to feel irritable , I get irritated enough already. Is that a certainty? Just curious.
doesnt raise everyone's bp, doesnt hammer everyone's liver or lipids either. the one thing that damn near everyone will see is kidney stress from the drying properties and if it does raise your bp. if you keep your health markers in check take your support supps get regular blood work and dont get stupid with it, i say their is no age limit. it can make you a little short on the temper but i think that's over played and an excuse for some to act like ass holes. then again if it keeps you from sleeping which it does for some, that in itself will make you pissed as all hell. the trick is to keep blood levels as possible and take as little test as needed to keep the sides away. like dutch and i were discussing, i think it is best with no test to alleviate some of the issues