Ok, last night was the first night I could train. With Thanks giving coming up I have been working late to get the permits done. Anyway.

I went to Jiu Jitsu last night, I took 30 mg of the supreme labs MK 2866, 2 grams of beta alanine in about 4 oz of cold brew coffee with a handful of almonds about an hour before training started. I arrived and stretched out. I really felt nothing until I got my hand on my partners gi. This stuff makes you stronger for 100% sure. I like training with this guy because he is better than me but has excellent control. We worked a few bread and butter sweeps from the bottom before going to roll.

I cannot describe how this stuff helps me but I feel like I can get more muscle fibers firing or something. I never went into gorilla roll mode because I gas out. But when I needed it, I felt the bump in strength. Downside are the forearm pumps. BJJ is a lot of grabbing the gi to prevent being strangled. Your opponent's job is to remove said grip to manipulate me into a favorable position and vice versa. After 15 or so minutes of rolling I thought my forearms would explode! I only got tapped 3x but I was on defense 85% of the time. (He is a brown belt and I am a very low level blue)

I sat out the next round and let my forearms relax. I went again with a white belt as you have to do your time helping the newbs. I had no probs with technique on this guy but he outweighed me by 40# so manipulation took technique and strength. Forearm pump came back hard and started to get a back pump as I was in top position most of the time and you use your back more there and your legs and hips more from the bottom. I let him have top position and I worked subs from my back. I actually tried to get him a couple of times and he powered out of them. (I am not a great BJJ player)

After class I had 30 minutes of roll time. Strength it AWESOME, pumps are like a smaller dose of winny to me. Takes a while to get a pump but once there it takes a long time to go away.

If you have not used MK 2866 then you should try it. It has few sides compared to say winny and in my past experience gives about the same results. Hit up supreme labs and check out this and others. I have also done S-4. I have not taken these 2 together. I bet it would be awesome!

Again, here is the link to the product I am using. Seems top notch so far. Dose it strong and right on. Some less scrupulous sarm guys underdose their stuff or even use cheaper sarms and package them as something else to save $$$. I trust our sponsors here.

MK 2866 - Ostarine (25mgs/mL) 30mLs - Supreme Labs