So as some of you may remember, my long time gym of 20+ years closed in 2017 and I scrambled to find a new one within driving distance and also had decent training equipment. I tried a gym in town about 3 minutes from my house that I left within a month to join a gym next town over with quasi ok equipment but few plates. I was doing 360 on the hack squat and had dude asking how long I would be as he needed some 45’s for benching. Stayed there about 11 months and started at Snap Fitness which had expanded and had decent stuff and was 24/7. About mid February they had a plastic curtain go up after a small ceiling leak and it has been up all this time with no real schedule when whatever work the construction crew was doing will be finished. Signs from building inspector say no one can enter the curtained area. Problem is the smith machine is inside that area. And the curtain hangs half over the leg press. So until work is done I had been doing what I can there and also going to the one I used to in town. But with the new big box gym going up about 6 miles away I stopped once during construction with my Gold’s stringer tank and gallon of water and when in the trailer/office I saw the PF ad playing discouraging the lunk in stringer tank and gallon of water “stereotype” I said yeah I think I’m good. I actually visited after construction and opening and walked around and scoped out the equipment and was unfortunately impressed with some of it. Especially the ab area. They have all the apparatuses my old beloved gym had I’ve been missing. With my shoulder rehabbing I’m limited to floor crunches and my abs have disappeared so I said fuck it and signed up at a chain I’d been asked to leave from two of their locations in the past. So I asked about the tanks and they said only restriction is tanks can’t show nipple. So yes my stringers are not ok but sleeveless is cool and I will wear my stringers for the stuff I do at Snap. Hoping I don’t regret signing up. I’ll still be at 2 gyms but hopefully my physique will get back to where I want by summer next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro