not too hard to be GOAT when you have twelve to 13 players on the field and one or two are wearing black and white stripe jerseys. and yes at his age he is juicing his metrosexual ass off and more power to him for that. much like Peyton who was never "caught" even with his GH ever growing head making juicers everywhere laugh knowing he was at least using GH. In sports with that kind of money on the line people are going to cheat to gain every advantage they can, it's human nature. steroids saved baseball, when the league locked down and never played the world series in 1994 fans, myself included, vowed to never watch baseball again and then came McGwire and Sosa rapidly chasing down Maris' record for home runs and suddenly fans, myself included, came back. larger than life intrigues us and i have zero issue with Brady cheating, it's gonna make him millions more he'll never spend, it's his ego wanting another ring, my issue is that he didn't just cheat to make his body better and stronger, he altered the footballs, much like assholes who cork their bats, no place for that. also the fact he doesn't have the stones to come out of the closet. And please don't bring up his wife,Giselle. Rock Hudson was THE stud back in the day with ***** everywhere but he still kept his turd burglaries under wraps cuz he knew the career was over if people knew. there is a much buried rumor of a gay sex tape when sir Brady was at Mich State, and the UGG boots, c'mon bro come out of the closet already, be a real leader and stop hiding.