• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ‘Mr. Olympia’ RAPE CHARGE female bodybuilder in Utah hotel room

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Uncle Ric is offline Auction Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.7%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is TAKING BIDS

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: ‘Mr. Olympia’ RAPE CHARGE female bodybuilder in Utah hotel room

FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE LAW FIRM COLLINS, GANN, MCCLOSKEY AND BARRY:
      MR. OLYMPIA SHAWN RHODEN ENTERED A NOT GUILTY PLEA

“SHAWN RHODEN HAD AN INITIAL APPEARANCE TODAY IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, WHERE HE APPEARED VOLUNTARILY WITH COUNSEL. PRIOR TO HIS APPEARANCE IN COURT, NEGOTIATIONS OCCURRED BETWEEN HIS DEFENSE TEAM AND PROSECUTORS IN WHICH THE PROSECUTOR’S BAIL REQUEST WAS REDUCED FROM $750K TO $250K. THE ARREST WARRANT WAS VACATED. SHAWN ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. HE IS REPRESENTED BY RICK COLLINS, ESQ., OF NEW YORK AND L. MONTE SLEIGHT, ESQ., OF SALT LAKE CITY. SHAWN DEEPLY APPRECIATES HIS MANY FANS AND SUPPORTERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE STANDING BY HIM DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME. HE VIGOROUSLY DENIES THE CHARGES. HE HAS NO STATEMENT FOR THE MEDIA AT THIS TIME. HE LOOKS FORWARD TO BEING CLEARED OF THESE FALSE ACCUSATIONS IN COURT.”

Sent from my SM-G975U using Fitnessgeared mobile app

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: ‘Mr. Olympia’ RAPE CHARGE female bodybuilder in Utah hotel room

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ric View Post
      FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE LAW FIRM COLLINS, GANN, MCCLOSKEY AND BARRY:
      MR. OLYMPIA SHAWN RHODEN ENTERED A NOT GUILTY PLEA

“SHAWN RHODEN HAD AN INITIAL APPEARANCE TODAY IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, WHERE HE APPEARED VOLUNTARILY WITH COUNSEL. PRIOR TO HIS APPEARANCE IN COURT, NEGOTIATIONS OCCURRED BETWEEN HIS DEFENSE TEAM AND PROSECUTORS IN WHICH THE PROSECUTOR’S BAIL REQUEST WAS REDUCED FROM $750K TO $250K. THE ARREST WARRANT WAS VACATED. SHAWN ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. HE IS REPRESENTED BY RICK COLLINS, ESQ., OF NEW YORK AND L. MONTE SLEIGHT, ESQ., OF SALT LAKE CITY. SHAWN DEEPLY APPRECIATES HIS MANY FANS AND SUPPORTERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE STANDING BY HIM DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME. HE VIGOROUSLY DENIES THE CHARGES. HE HAS NO STATEMENT FOR THE MEDIA AT THIS TIME. HE LOOKS FORWARD TO BEING CLEARED OF THESE FALSE ACCUSATIONS IN COURT.”

Sent from my SM-G975U using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      that sucks bad but at least he is out and can afford top notch lawyers. the bad thing is that if he had sex with her, then he is done sir done. the woman will always win if they have proof of sex. his word against her word, the jury will go with her. i have personally seen a number of guys go down on the military side and in college as well. one of the prime examples of not being innocent until proven guilty but you have to prove your innocence from guilt. very sad situation for sure and if i was a high profile athlete or star i would have someone in my presence at all times when a female was involved. not a ton of money involved in bodybuilding but you know he is making good money as mr o.

i would venture to say that if her husband found out ant then she said it was forced, then it's a crock but we have to take her seriously. most of the people i have personally seen it happen to that alcohol wasnt involved it was because spouse found out, dad found out or they got labeled easy. then they make the claim. just speculating and that's not cool but is what i have personally saw before and none of my friends won their cases.
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order