Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
I remember when the mens board short classes started in bodybuilding contests. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. I thought it was some kind of joke. lol
Not downing any physique competitors. Ive come to accept ithe board short classes as a necessary part of the sport, but I still cant really understand it. It seems like bodybuilding federations like the NPC creates more classes to try and get more contestants and make more money. No9w there are so many classes that those shows drag on for hours. I havent attendced a bodybuilding show in yearsw and I was an NPC Judge for 3 years.
I can't apologize for still thinking that class is a total joke. I will help anyone for nothing but, twice I've told guys no who wanted to compete in that BS. When they were ready to train their legs, then, I would do whatever they needed.
May as well create a division where you wear posing trunks and a huge sweat shirt. Basically the same, ridiculous, thing.

PCT-SHOP CONSULTANT

PCT-SHOP.COM

She was my training partner for four years and the best I ever had. IFBB WOMAN'S BB PRO. She was also one of my best friends. She committed suicide in March of 2011. R. I. P.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk