Just a small bit of advice. You do not need to push weight that starts affecting your joints to put on muscle.
It's sad because I know so many guys, including a friend I've known since we were 6, who now can barely do anything normal at all because of the crazy amount of weight he used for so long. I guess I'm not talking close to 205 or 225( but if that is affecting your joints it's not a good thing) This friend of mine when we were I our mid 2os he was so big and so damn strong it was unbelievable. 6'2" 260 lean. Would easily use 495 on bench. I remember seeing him doing Barbell shrugs with so much weight I can't even tell you what it was but it was actually bending the bar. But now we are the same age, 47, he can't do anything. He's like 200 pounds now and he can't even touch a weight at all because every joint and disc and whatever else is so destroyed he's always in pain. That got him hooked on pain medication which he still is. I think he could have looked exactly the same without doing that. Just pre exhaust your muscles. If your doing chest say, start with Pec dec, then do flys or something then go to bench. There is no way you'll be able to move as much weight but your body has no idea of how much weight your using. As long as your still going to failure or close you'll get the same results.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk