Today 1hr 30min rehab/therapy.

Started off stretching me out on the table.

Trying to get the right arm/shoulder to a full above the head stretch.

Also worked on the side range of motion.

First exercise was new.

Double straps hanging from above my head down to my thigh (height).

Take one in each hand, with palms facing me and arms fully extended straight out in front of me I walk forward until both arm are pulled upward above my head and my arms are now being pulled behind me. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat for 20 reps. I was definitely feeling this stretching out my right arm/shoulder. The pain/soreness was comparable to my first few weeks of therapy..

Definitely need to get this arm to full rom.

Im very flexable to begin with. So i would compare this to about 70% range of motion.

Best way to describe this is a cable crossover .

Begin with my right arm pulling a (band)from thigh high on my left side. Bring my right elbow up in a chicken wing position shoulder height then extend my arm out to the side so my arm is straight out. Hold and bring back slowly .. Repeat for 20reps.

Like a half of an X. If you can picture that.

Then i performed all my normal band exercises. Everything is with the black bands.

Followed by laying chest down on the table.

one arm rows 7lb

Reverse Flyes 5lb

One arm Rear delt raise 5lb

Bicep curls 7lb

Supination curl 7lb

Reverse curl 7lb

Wall push ups

Standard 20

Miltary 20

Diamond 20

When done went to the gym

20minutes arch trainer

Leg extentions

4 set -15 reps

Leg curls

4 sets 12-15 reps

Seated Calf raises

4 sets 10-15reps

Back in for 20min arch trainer.

Called left a message for my ortho.

Asked if im able to lift 45lb plates using both hands.

Also will confirm about using overhead pulldowns for stretching and range of motion purposes. Little to no weights.

Hopefully i will get a call back tomorrow.

Using the black bands and stretching them how i do when doing certain exercises. I can definitely say im pushing/pulling more than 45lbs. It also took more than 45lbs of pressure for me to break the last black band.

Crossing my fingers.

Forgot to mention used the foam roller
And performed OH extentions
And flyes