Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
I should try it. I never got much out of massages except a little relaxin. Maybe I was getting the wrong kind of massages
not only does it make you function better, increase range of motion and decrease pain. it will also improve how your muscle looks and pops. i will tell you like this, i was blown up and seriously injured in 05-06 and absolutely wrecked my back. took about 18 months off doing what the doc told me and to no avail. so i started my own rehab and got to where i could squat dead lift and function semi well but still with quite a bit of pain. i would tweak my back from time to time and have to go to the chiro for weeks and weeks to get fixed. i finally found a lady that does the graston/iastm work. saw her one session for my back. after the first session she opened my spine up 3in and i squatted and dead lifted pain free for the first time in almost 10 years. 3 sessions later and not only was my back as close to 100% that it could be, my muscle looked more round and seperated. that prep was spot on and that's the best my back has ever looked. now that i have had my entire body somewhat fixed, i go in about every 3 weeks or so and get an hour done on my entire body instead of specific body parts.

i am telling you that it changed everything for me and even how i looked. on a pain scale of having it done i put it on a brutal 12 out of 10 and i have a super high pain tolerance but once it is done. you feel unreal and will have some of the best workouts of your life. hell the pump and range of motion on top of being pain free are worth the pain to me